What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
While we want to keep the Wiki accurate to PWO's data, any Pokémon is allowed to have a Wiki entry - those that aren't implemented yet can simply be stubs without certain parts filled in. It just falls to our users to write the articles about the Pokémon they want included ;)

Naero

While I won't prevent later-generation Pokemon from being documented on the wiki, I'm personally averting to wiki work that will be more immediately resourceful to wiki users--data that is relevant to PWO's current gameplay state, to which the wiki is still considerably incomplete in. I expect 5th-generation, and onwards, Pokemon to be implemented in one day, but as of now, they are immaterial; their entries, at the biggest stretch of their faculty, would be rather vastly watered-down Bulbapedia pages, information-wise.

Moreover, not all 4th-generation Pokemon have wiki entries yet--we've only been adding new entries slowly as more 4th-generation Pokemon have made their release in-game. If we want to expand on the library of Pokemon pages on PWO's wiki, adding in the remainder of the 4th-generation pages would be preferable before we advance to later-generation Pokemon. :) While not all 4th-generation Pokemon have been fully integrated in-game yet, they do exist in the database, thus their rudimentary information can be accurately added in at this time (PWO-specific data, such as the catch rate, base-experience values, and so forth); their locational information is mainly what it's needed to be added later.

5th-generation Pokemon, on the other hand, aren't databased in yet, thus we're still lacking needed information on them. Which information would you be the most interested in seeing for 5th-generation Pokemon on PWO's wiki at this time, even if they aren't released in-game yet?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I found 2 errors related to TMs on the Wiki.

Tentacool and Tentacruel are supposed to learn Solarbeam, once they are not able.

TIPUFgf.png

Ninetales is supposed to learn Psychic, once this TM isn't available in game yet.

LoJZoUP.png

Naero

julio2503 said:
I found 2 errors related to TMs on the Wiki.

Tentacool and Tentacruel are supposed to learn Solarbeam, once they are not able.

TIPUFgf.png

Ninetales is supposed to learn Psychic, once this TM isn't available in game yet.

LoJZoUP.png

Corrected the Solarbeam-TM misinformation - not sure which resources I was cross-checking when data-mining for TM data - and replaced Psychic with Dream Eater--that's likely the Psychic-type move that I misthought should've been added at the time of editing. :p

Thanks for pointing them out~

Diablo~

It would be great if anyone can add something about "dancing pokemon".

Tendou

I will try to get the new updates ready to be wiki information this week. Thank you.

Tendou

The Block 4 http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=33228 was updated on wiki except by Scald Quest. I may work on Block 1 for now but it isnt a guarantee 1 day update

Saric

Youngster
Rachel said:
It would be nice if everything on the wiki was up to date.
Most of the information should be up to date. If it isn't, it's likely due to recent change(s) and the wiki just hasn't reflected it.

If you can find anything that isn't, note it here and it can get updated.

Jinga

Professor.Oak said:
Jinga said:
and wiki is too outdated so please update it mates

Can you refer to what is outdated on it?

That's only 2 things the whole wiki is outdated that i have to take a thread lol

Saric

Youngster
Jinga said:
Professor.Oak said:
Jinga said:
and wiki is too outdated so please update it mates

Can you refer to what is outdated on it?

That's only 2 things the whole wiki is outdated that i have to take a thread lol
Then note as many as you can here. Just saying it's outdated then saying there's too many things doesn't help the wiki get updated at all.

Not having a beef with you specifically, but I've never actually seen anyone note down anything that's outdated when they say it's outdated...

Jinga

There is no info about gliscor or gallade or roserade and no info about tm-26 (earthquake) and about breeding moves

No info about snorlax being obtainable ingame in kanto safari zone

king1234

Youngster
Jinga said:
There is no info about gliscor or gallade or roserade and no info about tm-26 (earthquake) and about breeding moves

No info about snorlax being obtainable in-game in kanto safari zone

Gliscor, gallade, roserade and snorlax has been updated, feel free to look at them and spot any errors and reply here.
Earth Quake and Breeding moves... uh... hmmm.... I'll leave them to someone else since I have no idea what to do there....

Ps. If there is any Pokemon or content that isn't there, please state them ^_^. Thanks for telling us whats missing.

WalterWhiteWash

Not expecting it anytime soon because it would be a ton of work but it would be nice if the map locations on the wiki would show wild pokemon levels and rarity. The rarities for each location is listed on the pokemon's pages themselves so it isn't like the information isn't there.