What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Darcia said:
-There is few pokemons I have in mind right now that needs to get updated and I will put those in spoiler below.

1. Flygon- Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earth Power/Earthquake, Rock Slide and Bulldoze.
2. Aerodactyl- Elementary fangs, Iron Head and Rock Slide
3. Dewgong- Aqua Tail
4. Metagross- Hammer Arm
5. Starmie- Psychic moves (probably with these moves he can return to battle scene once again).
6. Slowbro- Water Pulse.
7. Rhydon- Hammer Arm and Stone Edge.
8. Tyranitar- Elementary fangs and Stone Edge.
9. Nidoking- Elementary punches and Super Power.
10. Kingler- Brine and Super Power.
11. Cloyster- Hydro Pump, Razor Shell and Brine
12. Dragonite- Would increase Outrage power by 5 points with accuracy of 100%. Looks funny when fat Snorlax survives 2 outrages from Dragonite having 300 atk. More funnier is that small rat such as Jolteon can tank 1 outrage. And that is a mighty dragon pokemon?

- Also I have few moves in mind that i think it should be nerfed.

1. Yawn: I would like to see that this move is either removed or nerfed like confuse ray was.

2. FutureSight: Almost every move which needs 1 turn of rest is nerfed. FutureSight originally needs 2 TURNS to strike and yet it is attacking with full power of 100 points every turn. Math isn't hard here. 302 spakt pokemon attacking with FutureSight with 100 power every turn and yet it has way more higher speed then any pokemon on its way. Imagine Salamence having 253++ speed and full Outrage power striking every move. Doesn't makes sense at all. This isn't a game where player can walk around with ZeedMillenniummon though. At least nerfing this one to 90 wouldn't do any bad though.

Get out of my brain xD!

Hmmm we are talking about official movesets or ? (plust what darcia said)

Some pokes and its evos:

Psyduck
Anorith

lol sorry but darcia took the info from my brain D:!

A list of tms in game would be the best update ever! Just imagine how could improve the battle system... !

LopMuzk

Ninjask - X Scissors
Exploud - Crunch, Elemental fangs
Blaziken - Fire Punch, Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick
Rapidash - Flare Blitz, Poison Jab, Megahorn
Bellossom - Leaf Storm

rohan94117

i think der is error in base speed of scizor
scyther base spd is 105 and scizor 65! how it can be??? after evolving the poke speed is increased but here it is decreased and in anime to scizor speed is greater than scyther and close to sceptile as shown in one of episodes i think the base spd of scizor should increase.....

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Scizor's stats are -unlike most evolutions- reassigned upon evolving. It's how it is in official games. It becomes more defensive. :B

fableboy

narutofoxLT said:
Faabz. said:
Flare Blitz as a Physical attack,not special.
This game use 3rd system, so all Fire moves are Special, all Dragon moves are Physical and etc. Wait for new client, them that will be fixed.

if this happens then chari flareblit will be useless :(

CoolKnightST

Now moves are discussed, I nowtest that most bird pokémon lack on elemental attack. Since an bird is mostly set in your team it would be nice he has an attack to support this. Here's an suggestion (all are new moves)

• Iron Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Steel - Physical - 20% chance to increase users attack
  • Lightning Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Electric - Physical - 10% chance of paralyzing the target
  • Frost Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Ice - Physical - 10% chance of Freezing the target
  • Aqua Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Water - Physical - 10% chance of Confusing the target
  • Flame Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Fire - Physical - 10% chance of Burn the target

Iron Beak:
Spearow level 7 -> Makes them more usefull for the first gym
Skarmory level 10 -> So he in fact learns an steel move before level 30

Lightning Beak
Doduo level 7
Zapdos start

Frost Beak
Murkrow level 3
Delibird level 5
Articuno start

Aqua Beak
Pidgeotto start -> Pidgeotto only learns this move when catched in the wild. This will make his VR spots more usefull for the first gym. With an evolved pidgeotto you can still learn it by the playerdex.
Farfetch'd level 10
Wingull level 3

Flame Beak
Moltres start
Taillow level 6
Natu level 11

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
CoolKnightST said:
Now moves are discussed, I nowtest that most bird pokémon lack on elemental attack. Since an bird is mostly set in your team it would be nice he has an attack to support this. Here's an suggestion (all are new moves)

• Iron Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Steel - Physical - 20% chance to increase users attack
  • Lightning Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Electric - Physical - 10% chance of paralyzing the target
  • Frost Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Ice - Physical - 10% chance of Freezing the target
  • Aqua Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Water - Physical - 10% chance of Confusing the target
  • Flame Beak - 30 power - 100 accuarcy - 30 pp - Fire - Physical - 10% chance of Burn the target

Iron Beak:

Lightning Beak
Doduo level 7
Zapdos start

Frost Beak
Murkrow level 3
Delibird level 5
Articuno start

Aqua Beak
Pidgeotto start -> Pidgeotto only learns this move when catched in the wild. This will make his VR spots more usefull for the first gym. With an evolved pidgeotto you can still learn it by the playerdex.
Farfetch'd level 10
Wingull level 3

Flame Beak
Moltres start
Taillow level 6
Natu level 11
Will be cool if these moves come in next 6th generation.

HOF69

Below are the pokes I would like to see updated:

Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon
Tentacruel
Swampert
Tyranitar
Aerodactyl
Pinsir
Shellder/Cloyster

Would also like to see these updated, but I don't think staff would agree: ;)

Salamence
Dragonite
Growlithe/Arcanine to BW2

Thor

CoolKnightST said:

Iron Beak:

Lightning Beak
Doduo level 7
Zapdos start

Frost Beak
Murkrow level 3
Delibird level 5
Articuno start

Aqua Beak
Farfetch'd level 10
Wingull level 3

Flame Beak
Moltres start
Taillow level 6
Natu level 11

Whilst I do like the idea of this, it doesnt really make sense for birds which dont have a duel type to get an elemental attack of a random type. The only ones that would make sense are skarmory but that has steel moves anyway like steel wing. Delibird would make sense if it wasnt for the fact it is only meant to know present. As for the legendary birds they already have special moves

OGPokemaster

Dont know if anyone said this but spheal and his evos could really use an update too

CoolKnightST

BoboTheClown said:
CoolKnightST said:

Iron Beak:

Lightning Beak
Doduo level 7
Zapdos start

Frost Beak
Murkrow level 3
Delibird level 5
Articuno start

Aqua Beak
Farfetch'd level 10
Wingull level 3

Flame Beak
Moltres start
Taillow level 6
Natu level 11

Whilst I do like the idea of this, it doesnt really make sense for birds which dont have a duel type to get an elemental attack of a random type. The only ones that would make sense are skarmory but that has steel moves anyway like steel wing. Delibird would make sense if it wasnt for the fact it is only meant to know present. As for the legendary birds they already have special moves
Depense on how you look to it. An lot pokémon has moves types different than there own like nidoran learns bug moves and ratatta dark ones. Since the remake fire red/leaf green these learnset is even focus more than before like charmander learns metal claw and Squirtle that learns bite; Pidgey even learns twister what is an dragon move. It seems that every pokémon learns one of more different moves than there own type. Mostly these moves aren't the best in there learnset but they mostly got there use.

The reason why I suggested these move are because the currently existing physical elemental moves are more focused on fighting and standing types. With an exeption on the elemental tail moves what are too strong to settle as support moves and are more supported for normal/snake pokémon than birds.

Davion

I Would to see updated:
- Shellder
Razor Shell
Whirlpool
Brine
Hydro Pump

-Pinsir
Superpower
X-scissor

-Aerodactyl
giga impact
rock slide
elemental fangs
crunch
iron head
sky drop

-Dragonite
Dragon Tail
Aqua Tail
Dragon rush
Hurricane

Scizor
bullet punch
X-scissors

Tyranitar
Giga Impact
Stone Edge
dark Pulse
Elemtary fangs

Sceptile
Leaf Storm
X-Scissor
Night Slash

-Swampert
-Blaziken
- Nosepass
- Aggron
- Flygon
- Walrein
- Salamence
- Metagross

MaddHappy

I would like to see Flygon as well, and Quagsire to get a better water move than Water Gun.
Muddy Water ;)

MrFlare2

Youngster
Davion said:

I Would to see updated:
- Shellder
Razor Shell
Whirlpool
Brine
Hydro Pump

-Pinsir
Superpower
X-scissor

-Aerodactyl
giga impact
rock slide
elemental fangs
crunch
iron head
sky drop

-Dragonite
Dragon Tail
Aqua Tail
Dragon rush
Hurricane

Scizor
bullet punch
X-scissors

Tyranitar
Giga Impact
Stone Edge
dark Pulse
Elemtary fangs

Sceptile
Leaf Storm
X-Scissor
Night Slash

-Swampert
-Blaziken
- Nosepass
- Aggron
- Flygon
- Walrein
- Salamence
- Metagross

To Note, scizors actually been updated with those moves a while back, even with a couple more ;)

The Pokemon I'd like to see updated...
Walrien maybe, with
Aqua Tail
Crunch
Ice Fang

Mega.S

Tecknician said:
Anything above this post I consider outdated.

Ty for this very big and fantastic update!
I only see this topic today.. And now i cant give my opinion... :(
One of most important pokemons forgueted is Tauros.. His moveset is realy limited now.. And he is one of favorite pokemons of all players...

Status
Not open for further replies.