Forum Welcome to our new look Forum

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello

You've may have noticed our Forums have had a little bit of makeover. We've switched over to a new forum software.

We've moved across all the previous posts from the previous Forum though if there are any important posts you have posted - you may wish to extra check how they appear.

If you have previously linked to an external URL for your avatar - you will need to upload an new avatar or switch to using Gravatar if you're not happy with the current avatar set.

Please let us know of any forum issues by posting in this topic.

Enjoy posting
PWO Staff

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
nice work lee from now on i would never blame u for anything ( blame andrew the shrew ) :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Wow, this is... very different.
I've never used a XenForo Forum before, so please allow me time to get used to everything. I'm sure it will not take me long.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Looks great. Thank you for your hard work and efforts :)

GawertyXL

Xenforo is a good forum board software, it looks nice; good job.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I was asked to put a note in the forum topic so i assume here. LOL Anyway, there is an issue with being able to edit posts and add word documents. Thanks. :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I was asked to put a note in the forum topic so i assume here. LOL Anyway, there is an issue with being able to edit posts and add word documents. Thanks. :)
For reference - docx has now been added to the allowed extensions list and the literature forum now has an unlimited restriction for editing time.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Hey just making a note of updating guild post edit times as you requested, thanks :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Following feedback - the editing window has been increased to unlimited for the majority of forums.

Klay

Youngster
Would it be possible to see in which guild this or this player is on? And also have a link for their playerdex profile?
And (I guess that's my last request), can the profile picture feature support .png pictures?

Overall, after some days of accouterments, these forums look great \o/ congratz blue and take some rest