Not open for further replies.

justme1306

Youngster
RE: [Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [Aug 11]

ok so here is my feedback

map - very nice but would have been fun grass around water
pokemon - very nice spawn i very like it
tutor - one of the best tutors ive seen here

negative point maybe waste of special tickets would have been fun to get tm with them or something u can trade for.

so overall very great event was fun to play it. thanks to the staff :)

KaMgMel

my feedback :
Tutors : 10/10
Spawns : 7/10 Huge Events should contain at least 2 Awsome pokes And torchic is not that Awsome
map : 7/10 If there was some grass around water will be better
Anyway Ty Staff Hope next event will be soon

Mooo

Been gone awile now. Got me a new labtop. Anyways about this event. Dont you think 3 vouchers is  a bit much for such little work. i think i played for like 12min then got 3 vouchers. i remember when vouchers wasint handed out like candy on Halloween.
Has thangs changed? or is this just a rare moment where we are getting a good deal or something?

Also Thanks for the event. love the pokes in it. I like that i was able to hunt in an old event map. :heart:

Rigaudon

Youngster

I'm reading all feedback so far. Thanks for being proactive with it, I didn't even need to post a feedback topic haha.
And yes, we missed the last few events so this is a "good deal" for you all. Thanks for sticking with us. It won't be so easy next time.

Event will close Aug 13, near Midnight UTC.

Klay

Youngster

Ah? No feedback topic? Well, here's what i think:

I LOVE the return of Surskit (my first decent UC caught in my first event), even if I'm not hunting it. Sad Spinda and Torkoal aren't back (hadn't find the last one), but at least Surskit is here.
Also, about the way to get 3 vouchers. For me, to get 3 vouchers, you need to participate to a medium-sized event (like this kind of comeback) and a little event (like Skarmory ponds event or Skitty invasion event). Getting 3 vouchers by killing poks to find 10 easy-drop items during a 3-days event is way too easy. 2 vouchers is what I expect of comeback events like this one, and maybe 25/10 easy/medium-drop items to get the vouchers.

Anyway, after this complain, that's what I have to say:
tumblr_mv1ipr85m21sfyszho1_400.gif

Jobey

Jr. Trainer

I didn't play long, but I must say I did enjoy it for the amount of time I played. I loved the spawns, the map was very nice looking, and the tutors were amazing. The easy 3 vouchers was also a very great deal, also it was nice catching a Surskit and of course the highlight for me was at last catching a Dratini! :cool:
I've been after that as a goal since I started June of last year and after 1700 hours of game time it was nice to have gotten one even though it likely had the worst IVs of any Dratini that has been caught in a long time XD. The best part was simply spending some time with some of my friends that I haven't really talked to since late May. :)   I truly appreciate the time and effort of everyone involved. Thanks :D

Klay

Youngster

Also, thanks for this special attention to one of our favorite players:

17081303162016763115217624.png

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster

Klay said:
Also, thanks for this special attention to one of our favorite players:

17081303162016763115217624.png

thnx a lot klay :)

furchia

3 voychers - the easiest voychers i've ever seen in pwo - ty
move tutors - all useful, spent around 100k for all or it - ty (hope for fire punch, dark pulse, ice punch, foul play tutor next time ;) )
but 't4' torchic, dratini and surskuit were very hard imho. got 0 while they were t4, caught 2 decent torchic and 1 surskuit (bad one just for data) only when Riga made them t3 in swarm.

filipy

Quest: Very easy to farm 3 voucher without quest basically, i prefer any challenge for it.

Map: Very nice map.

Spawns: I liked the pokes but Tiers(?) T4 Hard sounds like T5,saw too few torchics and surskits, seems insane for 3 days event.

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]I only see one Torchic the entire event, and that be in the final few hours... luckyly, I caught that one :)

But the one bad thing about the event to I be how often the Special Tickets dropped, more so after you get the Vouchers because the items have no other use. I must have collected about 50 more after...
[/glow]

The-Joker

tutors: why the tutors can't stay ingame after event??? it's a strong problem in this game, if any player could not participate, or u get a poke, u can't teach that's moves for it... think, if u have a tutor ready, why don't stay ingame?

a idea: thunder punch in vermilion gym by 10k each.... giga drain in celladon gym... foul play in dark cave maybe? hmm....

for more battlers and more players ingame need more moves, more held itens, more resources to make a team.

You'll leave the game HEALTHY if you did.

spawns: ok, but in "swarm" of torchic, i can to catch 2 torchics in 10min, after, in the rest of the time, nothing phanpy and torchic, and i'm saiyng about 1hour and 30min, it's be right? for me no... i said one time, the tiers are confuses, to me it seems a totally random system, but fonty erased my commentary... well, i'm posting again to be heard.

thx for the event riga.

Kingstone

Vouchers, quest very easy, challenge could be greater.
Tutors, Many good in my opinion.
Tiers, as always tricky, could be a little easier for 3 days.
Anyway thank you

furchia

The-Joker said:
tutors: why the tutors can't stay ingame after event??? it's a strong problem in this game, if any player could not participate, or u get a poke, u can't teach that's moves for it... think, if u have a tutor ready, why don't stay ingame?

a idea: thunder punch in vermilion gym by 10k each.... giga drain in celladon gym... foul play in dark cave maybe? hmm....

for more battlers and more players ingame need more moves, more held itens, more resources to make a team.

why not just give everyone s arceus then? :mad:  every restriction make mart, you know ;)

The-Joker

furchia said:
The-Joker said:

why not just give everyone s arceus then? :mad:  every restriction make mart, you know ;)

????????

kkkkkkkkk....

Isguros

Youngster
Spawns: 8.2/10
The spawns were pretty decent once again: you stayed close to home by pretty much sticking to the original spawns only swapping out Charmander for the remaining fire starter: Torchic. The other thing that stood out immediately was that, even though Torchic was supposed to be the main attraction of the event, there were almost as many people hunting in the water as on the land; which, of course, was thanks to the additional tier 4 (Dratini) which could be found in the lake alongside Surskit. One thing I wasn't as thrilled with was the gap between the rare encounters and everything else; I think it would have been beneficial for the overall hunting experience if Aipom and Qwilfish were tier 3 instead of their respective tiers. And while we're still at it; I wouldn't have been against it if there was a (visible) difference between fishing and surf spawns, Dratini being a tier 5 while fishing and Surskit while surfing for example.

Obtaining vouchers: 7.6/10
I loved the idea of having to collect drop items for the voucher quest: it’s nice, simple and it doesn’t interfere that much with what we all came there to do: hunting Pokemon. Furthermore the Event Host couldn’t have been located better. The only downside of all of this was the amount of vouchers obtained. I know we’ve had a couple of months without any vouchers, but I’d see those vouchers being spread around the remaining events more evenly than all of them being dumped on a single pile.

Mini-events: 7.3/10
Due to the lack of a better name this section is for everything else that was going on. Okay, I liked the swarm on Saturday (probably because I took part in it), but it felt unnecessary. I got the feeling that all of those swarms started as a quasi-apology for the absence of events, so to do one during an event... you didn’t have to. During events there’s so much at stake; people trying to get their own Pokemon that would have been UC otherwise, and if someone else would have gotten it during a swarm you couldn’t participate in.. that could be frustrating. I know you try to change up the times so that everyone can have a chance to join in, but swarms in events are on a league of their own. Really liked the tutors, the available attacks were useful for both Torchic and Surskit, and Drain Punch was there also I guess. Swell. I think I’d probably like it more if instead of the Pokebucks you’d need Special tickets for the tutoring, but I assume you chose for the money given the fact that the duration of the event wasn’t all that long.

Something else
This is more of a question actually: what’s the purpose of the blockade in the Pewter Museum? A whole line of security guards halting your movements to get into the museum just to make you talk to some other NPC instead.. Wouldn’t it be a whole lot simpler if you could just walk right through?

P.S.: Loved how you mentioned Cherrygrove in the login message, but a shout out to Pewter would be nice as well.

To sum it all up: I really enjoyed my time spend in the event.  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.