Vote for Wigglypoleon!!

Towel

Youngster
The horrible truth about Wigglytuff voters: they are the worst people you will ever meet. They do not understand the gravity of the situation. They vote Wigglytuff like it was a game. This isn't a game. Wigglytuff people are simply the worst. They will ruin PWO. Something has to be done. I vote Azumarill, if you care about your future, you will too.

whisMEAT

Youngster
The horrible truth about Wigglytuff voters: they are the worst people you will ever meet. They do not understand the gravity of the situation. They vote Wigglytuff like it was a game. This isn't a game. Wigglytuff people are simply the worst. They will ruin PWO. Something has to be done. I vote Azumarill, if you care about your future, you will too.

this comment is is suspected to be radical propaganda of criminal elements.please chill out and vote for Wiggly.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I dont like wiggly but vote wiggly because I don't trust the Marill line. They may look cute and sweet but they are truly mischievous thieves! They cannot be trusted!

Last edited:

whisMEAT

Youngster
yea! leader of draco,first of his name, aka Boss in kanto and johto, has supprted our cause!