Unique Spawns by Azmo

whisMEAT

Youngster
@Azmo :eek: is someone who is too shy litte butterflyo_O got an idea which i also agree to be fun. Unique spawns for entire server for a week. It is supposed to be real hard like lvl120 mewtwo. Not cathable,but it drops item.

1.One poke in whole server for a week. Better to be in random map,or announced due to coding issues. But t5.Better hard t5 (shy @Azmo)
2.One item drop from it. Like @Azmo hair or @Azmo tooth or somthing.
3.It is supposed to be hard but also can be any poke from ratticate to darkrai. but lvl120 or more. My suggestion is putting lvl120 ,survivel(battle tower) lvl10+ pokes ,it may easy the job for coders.
4. Items are suggested by super shy @Azmo (who is actually good in english but says the otherwise) as rare TMs,battle tower items,token store pokemons or other items that are implemented but not released like assult vest.Me and @gingerprimarina also added items like razor claw or kings rock or else. It can be previous tutors or else. Rest is up to stuff due to their plans.
6. So a ranking of items by drop item pieces and a npc to get gifts. ( maybe @Azmo should be the npc withouth being paid for it....)
5. It spawns next week and circle starts again.

So aim is to bring pace and "something to do" to server beside fun. İdea is @Azmo 's. He just wont post it so i did it. please harras him when you see him.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Would the level 120 survival be against just 1 pokemon per battle? Or an entire team of level 120 per battle? If it is just 1 level 120+ pokemon per battle I could get behind the idea. Personally, as long as it is only 1 pokemon per team I wouldn't care what level it is. Could be OVER 9,000! and I still wouldn't care.

whisMEAT

Youngster
Idea was "fainting a poke to get drop item" so one poke of level120. Though a drop from lvl120team,propably made by fadoka, to get items and bla bla seems intriguing idea to me :D