Trading pin

okonel0812

I forgot my trading pin. I go to my personal account, I make a request to reset the trading pin to the mail. the page is being updated and the letter does not arrive in the mail. no matter how many times a request is made, the result is one - there is no letter in the mail.
tell me what to do?

Mallow-

Youngster
I forgot my trading pin. I go to my personal account, I make a request to reset the trading pin to the mail. the page is being updated and the letter does not arrive in the mail. no matter how many times a request is made, the result is one - there is no letter in the mail.
tell me what to do?
When you checked the mail, have you maked sure to check the Spam and Bin folders as well?

Isguros

Youngster
If you think you've done everything that you were supposed to do, try making a report for it on the Community Watch. It could be that the e-mail service provider has blocked incoming PWO e-mails, or something else like that.

okonel0812

What kind of nonsense, working mail and the supplier did not block anything. Other letters related to Pokemon World online normally come to mail. only a letter with a trading pin does not come.