Trading Items in large quantities.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
All of the current ways to give items to other players involve many steps. The most direct method to implement would be somehow allowing an item count while trading in game. While that is IDEAL, it is unlikely to get implemented anytime soon, and I would even expect this idea to take years to actually get into the game.

An alternate solution that could be implemented sooner in theory would be to allow gifting of items on Mart. Not everything needs to cost players money, so just give us a way to send items to other players in large numbers instead of having to sell them an item, and then buy an item back from them repeatedly.

This primarily is needed for stuff like Berries and TMs which can be gotten in large amounts. You could, and likely will need to, limit which items can be sent in such a way to mostly innocuous stuff.

Klay

Youngster
It would just require some coding stuff, there's already an item part on the window so it might not take years to fix it (fix, because i believe it was supposed to work long ago)
This will probably be fixed before they fix the following pok bug imo

edit: for sure I can't trade items ingame without holding it to a pok, so it's definitively something they need to fix more than to implement

Last edited: