Trade Vouchers for Tutor Moves

Cleveland

Youngster
So this idea came from a handful of us discussing how bad we (and seemingly everyone) want Dark Pulse tutor available in this event given all the Hounds being caught (Dark Pulse is a pretty essential move for Hound in both pvp and pve).

And I think some, myself included, fear that Dark Pulse may not be made available in this event since it was just available in the previous Minusoft event.

This suggestion falls outside of the Event Tutors/TMs and would provide anyone the option to acquire the tutor move they want at anytime for the price of 1 event voucher. This would be a positive for all players in both pvp and pve, allowing us to put together ideal movesets without waiting & hoping for them to be made available in a future event.

Another option would be to just use Battle Points, like we can for Roost, Waterfall and Heal Bell currently.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Having them available for Battle Points isn't going to be a strong argument for staff.

Though, I'd also like to have TMs that have working moves, to also be included alongside the Tutor Moves for a Voucher, so I can FINALLY get a DAMN TM44!

I'm rather passionate about this particular TM, since it is one of the *Essential* TMs, and I think it is rather unfair to hold it back.

whisMEAT

Youngster
I think this idea is adoptable. If it wasnt voucher it could be problematic since we barely get events and would reduce their novelity. But lesser the event lesser the voucher and it is just one move. Restricting it to TMs would be better imo, otherwise there wont be much uniquness or hardship for making a pokemon with unique moves. It can be even a cycling list of TMs like token store.