too many days passed on appeal and nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodolddays2

Cmon its getting more disturbing. what should i do? is that a joke? because i was talking with you when u kicked me and i still can not login to game cuz of ban?

Attachments

• asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 39
  • asdf2.jpg
    asdf2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 36
  • asdf3.jpg
    asdf3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 39

Darren.

Youngster
You were moving like you were hunting while we had no spawns 10 mins after pokemon were removed, if you were not cheating it might have been best to stop moving. seems odd to continue hunting if people are saying it looks like cheating :)

goodolddays2

You were moving like you were hunting while we had no spawns 10 mins after pokemon were removed, if you were not cheating it might have been best to stop moving. seems odd to continue hunting if people are saying it looks like cheating :)
but i wanted to try my chance so what? its my business... and think about that what if i get a nice pokemon where there is no spawnings? also its just 10 minute and i almost get bored... i thought that they can ban me so i get ss because i know its weird but i reply their messages and tried to explain myself. i think its unfair. im not a cheater im just a weird guy. i just want to play my game and feeling away from my stressfull life. why you are doing this to me...

Klay

Youngster
if there's no more spawn, there's no more spawn
in this case it's not being weird, it's lacking logic (if it was done on purpose as you claim)

goodolddays2

i feel so sad about that now. it looks like i banned myself... hope staffs check my ban appeal because im innocent. also i feel so depressed

whisMEAT

Youngster
but i wanted to try my chance so what? its my business... and think about that what if i get a nice pokemon where there is no spawnings? also its just 10 minute and i almost get bored... i thought that they can ban me so i get ss because i know its weird but i reply their messages and tried to explain myself. i think its unfair. im not a cheater im just a weird guy. i just want to play my game and feeling away from my stressfull life. why you are doing this to me...
Average encounter is about 5 seconds with a bicycle. Only logical "trying chance" limit is 30 seconds even it makes sense, and it doesnt because there is no such a thing. Do you also run on empty tiles or, like,in Celadon City Deperantment with a hope of Mewtwo appearing ? Think about how epic of getting a pokemon with no pokemon existing! 30 seconds or 1 minute can be a reasonable time for "just bored", or if you are watching something. you can really be a weird guy running on empty tiles for 10 minutes after getting bored of running on tiles with a spam . this COULD happen ; we all have weird stuff, maybe you are just weird. Unless you REALLY convince people for that chat ss, these sound pretty absurd. Furthermore, In your SS me and Darren are seen as talking about boters. After some time (which we have written few sentences) that conversation had come to the point of kicking you from the guild and you didnt even written anythnig about that in guild chat . It is even seen that even after i come back online (brb.....cant do lines) you havent said a single thing about this issue. It was not a 10 seconds of conversation at all. Isnt this very very contradictory of a person who tooks SS in order to be understood correctly? You need to hunt in empty tiles for bunch of weeks to make us believe for this excuse if you "prove" it. You dont need a mewtwo, just a magikarp with a caught map data with no spam would make it epic. The 3rd floor of celadon with no water can be pretty epic place to hunt a magikarp

goodolddays2

because i didnt think you are really gonna do that. also i talked in chat i said why you doing this to me. and i also replied pms than i get banned and still no reply to my appeal. that makes me sad because i want to play and i cant.

whisMEAT

Youngster
"they are screwing the game and others efforts". "brb trying to kick". "cant do reporting to jobs". These are my visible line from your SS.

goodolddays2

you can just ask me to follow you for example in pokecenter or viridian or one of you can really talk with me in serious way. dude stop or you will get banned etc. and i didnt even think that you can kick me. you are just a player like me

whisMEAT

Youngster
Darren literally told that you will get banned if you contineue. And i told that i was gonna kick you from the guild, not game. Why would i wanna talk a serious with you in some maps anyway?? More you talk more you contradict yourself

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I don't know what staff member you believe you were speaking to. I was the only GM online.
I will be replying to your appeal shortly. I'm sorry it has taken me a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.