TMs

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
There are so little TMs released compared to all 100 possible TMs, and I feel like people are growing increasingly tired of waiting such a long time between the release of 1 or 2 TMs. Now that vouchers are here, I think they should be a substitute for the TMs that the staff seems to like to make us wait for until those times. If vouchers are not sufficient, then of course there are a plethora of other treats you could include like Tutor moves (we haven't seen any indication of more coming out), evolution items, HMs etc. I was honestly hoping TMs would be released by importance/ in order of gens. I don't see any reason why all Gen 1 TMs that make sense for PWO to not already be in the game, except that staff likes to release them slowly to keep things changing and keep it interesting.

It's gotten to the point where people feel like they're being kept unfairly from at least a few specific TMs, and I feel that it's important for staff to know this. It can be very frustrating when we see things in battle that shouldn't be happening, and some TMs are blatantly missing that would really help out. I don't why we should wait years before all the TMs that matter are available, which is exactly what we'll be doing at this rate... and at this point I feel like most of the community would identify with this rather well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoq5GUbHrBU

The-Predator

Youngster
this Eco dude has a point, and it affects to all pokemon, to all lvls.. ima giving a tiny example, with a lvl 15 tourney ... while we can use some fire pokemon thx to the TM flamethrower (some dont have to be fire type), however we dont have other important moves that should be ingame as well such as thunderbolt, earthquake, maybe water pulse? , we should have more TMs to balance all pokemon and not only a few of em, I know u all are working on hmm whatever u are working, but there are 6 gens already in pokemon, over 100 TMs known, not sure about the number of pokemon known, but in PWO we have 2 regions we have a few 3rd gen pokemon, and like 7-8 TMs, pls guys this should be in PWO long ago :/ damn

Tecknician

I assure you the important TMs will be released by summer.

Issue is TM's are made available in a variety of ways in the handhelds, ways that are not available in pwo. As such we face a challenge of getting them in game without simply having them all be sold in the dept store, players may like that but that doesn't make the game good long term.

I did not expect TMs to take this long in being released, but a lot of things have spawned and TM's have become an after thought in many situations.

Players want things a, b, c, d, and e to be added in game right away, staff want f, g, and h. We can't get a-h in game all at once so there has to be a balance.

Likewise not all 100ish TMs will be added to pwo. Some TM's are for moves that don't even work properly or at all, so why put them in game? We are not a team of 50+ content developers. Things take time. As the staff size increase we are increasingly adding more even quicker than before. If this is still not quick enough for you then I apologize.

BlackBloodz

It's probably the most subject that was suggested over and over, and that's for how important it is to keep the track of the game going.

I have a suggestion including Egg Moves, how about we launch those as moves you can edit via playerdex?
It will benefit loads of pokes, and will make players care less about the TMs ... Just a random thought...

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Yeah I said only those TMs that make sense for PWO. I wouldn't expect the moves that aren't working to be implemented. I don't mean to be ungrateful, I appreciate all that the staff have done recently. I just thought I'd bring attention to the overall feel of the players who I've spoken to on the subject. I feel like the priority of which TMs should have been added first was in disorder, and just a few more basic ones (which I'm sure you already know of) would help with the essentials. I do understand that things come up and you want to be creative, but I don't think coming up with a viable mini quest for a TM here and there (maybe once every two weeks) would be too cumbersome.