Time to Debate Legendary Pokemon; Should they be added?

Check all that you agree with

• It is ok for the Staff to use Legendary Pokemon for entertainment purposes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is for the staff The Staff to use Legendary Pokemon entertainment purposes so long as earn the wa

• The Staff may use Legendary Pokemon for testing purposes: for example: Testing a moveset for game.

• Legendary Pokemon should be made Spawnable in the wild if the chance of capturing one was exceptiona

• Legendary (S) Pokemon should be made Spawnable in the wild if the chance of capturing one was except

• Exclusive Legendary Pokemon like Mew, Deoxys and Jirachi available to players through some difficult

• Exclusive (S) Legendary Pokemon like Mew Deoxys and Jirachi available to players through some diffic

• The Ghost Legendary Pokemon idea (in part 3) was a good idea.

• The idea on (Part 2) for how to make regular Legendary Pokemon is a good one

• The staff has not been spawning Pokemon unfair,

• Some of all the staff have been spawning Pokemon unfairly.

• It is not a good idea to have Legendary Pokemon use in this game by anyone, including the staff.

• Only the staff should have the right to use Legendary Pokemon.

• Putting Legendary Pokemon would be bad since players might get jealous.

• Legendary Pokemon would probably be overpowered which is why they should not be in the game.

• It would be nice to have some good Pokemon in the game. The key to winning is getting a good team.

• As well as Legendary Pokemon all current (S) Pokemon and Pseudo Legendary Pokemon should not be allo

• Legendary Pokemon are not actually as valuable as people think. Many are just making big deal.

• Every person should be able to get a legendary Pokemon easily

• Players should be able to get more than one of a specific Legendary Pokemon.

• Legal issues make this a bad idea.

• A different game should be made with unique Legendaries and no legal issues.

• Players should be able to buy Legendary Pokemon for some higher sums of money.

• I have seen or battled someone in-game with an Legendary Pokemon.

• I am a player that has used a Legendary Pokemon with my own hands in this game.

• Legendary Pokemon is not the best thing implement yet. Maybe a new town or something else.

• Total voters
G

It has been of a huge controversy at times as to whether or not Legendary Pokémon, Special Pokémon(Like Mew and Deoxys) should be allowed for use by regular players in this game. I decided to start this thread so people could debate and explain their views as to why or why not they should be in the game, so solutions could be figured out and possibly some interesting ideas discovered. If you have an opinion of this topic, now might be a very good time to explain your views and get your voice heard. Here is a list of questions that I am asking to people who believe that Legendary Pokémon should be available to players:
1. Should there be a means of getting Legendary Pokémon available to all players, certain players, staff only etc?
2. Is it ok for the staff to spawn and use Legendary or (S) Pokémon from the system for entertainment purposes? Example: A DEV Decides to create a Level 200(S) Mew and walks around with it in town then battles another DEV with another Level 200(S) Spawned Mew.
3. If Legendary Pokémon were to be available for players to possible get, by what means would they be attainable?
4. What positive impacts might there be from adding Legendary Pokémon available to players?
5. If you disagree that Legendary Pokémon should be available to players why?
6. Should Legendary Pokémon be easy or hard to get if you believe that they should be allowed for players to get?
7. If you believe that Legendary Pokémon should be allowed for players to get, should they also be allowed to get exclusive Pokémon like Mew and Deoxys
Questions for people that disagree that Legendary Pokémon should be available to players
1. What is the reason(S) that you do not believe that Legendary Pokémon should be available to players?
2. What negative impacts might there be from making Legendary Pokémon available to players?
3. Would it be ok for staff to use Legendary Pokémon for entertainment purposes? Would it make any different if it was for testing?
4. Should players be allowed to use Pseudo Legendary Pokémon like Metagross, Dragonite, Red Gyrados and Steelix?
5. Should players be allowed to get (S) Pokémon.
6. Do you think that it would be ok to have Ghost Legendary Pokémon? In this idea I thought ofGhost Legendary Pokémon are Ghost Look alikes of Legendary Pokémon that have -20 stats than the original. They look ghostly and not like real creatures similar to the Shadow pokemon in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness.

These are some questions that I am asking to people of each sides whether they are for against or other. Please do not troll, insult, hijack this thread, or anything like that. Lets keep this debate clean, honest, fair, creative and try to come up with ideas careful for a possible solution or answer to what to do. Try to give lots of detail explain your points and what you think would be best as well. Lets make this a good debate all :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My views about the Debate Topic-Legendary Pokémon and Use of them by staff
Part 1. Making Legendary Pokémon available for all players to possibly get and Setting Rules on how Staff use Them
[1]In my personal opinion Exclusive Legendary Pokémon(Like Mew and Deoxys) should only be obtainable by staff and the versions of them reserved as attainable by Admins and Devs. Another issue that I wanted to discuss was about the staff spawning Pokémon right from the system, and then using them for entertainment purposes. Instead of allowing people in the staff to simply create Pokémon from the system they must earn them unless the staff needs to create them for testing. I am suggesting opening up exclusive areas for certain people in the staff like Rainbow Cloud. In this place Mew could be found at as an a horribly rare Pokémon. In Rainbow cloud lots of other physic Pokémon found list as the following:
1. Mewtwo-horribly rare
2. Unknown-Common
This is just idea for one of the worlds that there can be reserved to staff with certain Pokémon. Players cannot access this world that I am talking about. Only trusted Admins and Devs can get in. Mew as well as Pokémon like Deoxys and Jirachi would not be available to any players and those Pokémon could not be traded either as regular nor Legendary(S) Pokémon. I was thinking that (S) Exclusive Legendary Pokémon like Mew, Deoxys and Jirachi could be immediate rewards for people who have been elected Admins. The (S)versions of those could be for winning tornaments among those groups. Other trusted staff besides Admins and Devs could be eligible for winning (S) Legendary Pokémon in tournaments like (S) Zapdos.
I think that it may be ok in certain ways for staff to spawn Pokémon directly from the system if really needed for testing purposes or something important in the game. An example of good use in my opinion: The staff creates a Zapdos to help work out its move sets for an update in the game, or to see how see the positives and negatives that it might do by implanting it somehow in the game. An example of bad use: Creating an (S)Groudon and then going around in town bragging about their having it then battling other staff with it. Since this is for entertainment, it is unfair for players since an (S)Groudon is available to players at the current time. It is similar to why macros and things like bots would not be allowed in the game. I think that it also may be ok for Staff for trusted staff to spawn Pokémon as rewards for players, if reward is legit and with proper authorization.
Part 2. Making Legendary Pokémon Available for Players to get a chance at getting
[4]I think that all Regular Legendary Pokémon should be available for players to find through very difficult and interesting ways. I think that (S) Legendary Pokémon may only be allowed to win through tournaments, contest awards and various different things like that. Here is an example of I think it certain Legendary Pokémon should be able to be attained with Articuno: An idea would be to use the Ice caves for Articuno. Regular Articuno can be found in the ice caves, but in order to get to the ice caves a player must search for the entrance to the ice cave. The hunting spot to search for the place to get to Articuno is a location that is very hard to get to and takes a tough player with a good team to get there. Normally a person who hunts through terrain would find Pokémon, but this time person would immediately get sucked into a dungeon if by chance that they were very lucky enough and got into the dungeon. There must complete one room with one moderately difficult puzzle and then eventually they can step up to Articuno then attempt to catch the bird. The bird will be extremely difficult to catch at level 70 and its health will need to be nearly all out. There is a 1/500000000 chance of being able to gain entrance to the dungeon leading to Articuno. I think that the rarity which I suggested is very much higher than the rarity of finding a horrible rare shiny and horribly rare shiny are frequently seen in the game though they are out there. I think that this is good way because a person could be searching for this Pokémon all day each of one year and still might not find it. I think that this rarity is actually fair for finding Legendary Pokémon. If a player fails to catch Articuno on the first try, then the player must wait 5 months/3652.42 hours/219145.2 minutes/13148700 seconds according before they will be able to get a chance to try searching and for and possible catching Articuno again if the math is right. It is not possible to find a (S) Articuno for regular players by this means. For staff the chance of finding Articuno would be 1/50000 instead and if they fail to catch it on the first try then they wait 1 month/730.484 hours/43829.1/minutes/ 2629746 seconds(if the math is right). I do not think it should be made that members or people can pay to get better chances of getting entrance to dungeons for catching Legendary Pokémon. After a person catches a Legendary Pokémon, they cannot catch another of the same on again, but possibly earn an (S) version by award or tournament. All Legendary Pokémon should be made to be no trade so as to help prevent harassment from players.
I think that there can also be tournaments and for players to get to get (S) Legendary Pokémon as well. I do not think (S)Legendary Pokémon should be attainable through any other means besides award or tournament etc. There can be awards for good conduct, most popular etc. I do not think that there should be any more than at most 2 given out per month. Anymore might be pushing the rate that I suggested for getting regular Legendary Pokémon.
Part 3.Ghost Legendary Pokémon
I would like to introduce an idea for Ghost Legendary Pokémon. Ghost Legendary Pokémon are Ghost versions of Legendary Pokémon that are found in areas near the entrances to where Legendary Pokémon are Located. They are found as exceptionally rare Pokémon, but have -20 all stats then the original Pokémon with weaker move sets that have similarities to their original ones, but their moves get less power and do not work as well. A ghost Zapdos would have the type Ghost Fly when found. The ghost would look purplish see through, with the dark eyes, and bear certain similarity to Zapdos if that was the one which was caught. Ghost Legendary Pokémon are very hard to catch, but easier than the actual ones. They can be found for 1/100000 by players and 1/25000 by staff. There is no shiny version of them, the better version of them are the associated Legendary Pokémon. Some moves that a Ghost Zapdos might get are nightshade, Shadow Drill, Dark Storm and scary face(would be great if fixed). These Pokémon are found in the wild at extremely rare chance near places to search for the entrances to get to the real Legendary Pokémon are. No extra dungeon must be done to battle them. The purpose bring them into the game, would for the following reasons:
1. For some people that may not have all that time to go hunting for Legendary Pokémon or being in the community, they might be able to try this.
2. Some people may not be happy that Legendary Pokémon may be so long to find. This Pokémon while it is a look a like could take ages
3. Some people did not like the idea of Legendary Pokémon spawning in the wild though other did, but maybe as a comprise something like this can be done to try recognizing everyone’s views rather than just specific.
4. It simply might be fun collecting those Pokémon.
Part 5. Keeping Balance and fairness in the Game
[3]There are lots of people that might be concerned that bring Legendary Pokémon into the game will unbalance the game, that they will be overpowered or unfair. I wanted to suggest adding a customizable PvP system that would allow players to choose, to allow fight a certain type, level, allowable Pokémon in the match, allowable moves in the match, whether or not items are allowed, switching etc. For example: a player might want to challenge a player to level 10-20 only, fire Pokémon only match with no items. If a player gets a message from the player who customized these options, there will be an info box along with the battle request telling the player what the match conditions are. The player will be stopped if they do not fit the requirements and will be given a careful warning that the other player has set conditions to the match.
Customizable PvP is just one of the ideas. I have some other ideas to suggest for keeping balance and fairness in the game There are also some ideas that I would like to introduce to deal with this that might help everything stay fair and balance:
1. The staff can add Legendary Pokémon and lower or adjust their stats accordingly for the game. Like was done for the Gyrados. Gyrados has its attack stat lower than in the GBA games. [2]
2. Introduce Pokémon into the Game that can easily take them out.
3. Make quests and Tournaments that do not allow Legendary Pokémon in them. Some players or staff may say that adding Legendary Pokémon might make it too easy to get through the game. You could make parts of games or Tournaments that do not allow Legendary or Pokémon with certain degrees of stats. I have seen this done in official Pokémon games before even.
Part 6. Common Questions, Answers and some extra ideas.
1. Q. Should the Staff be allowed spawn any Pokémon they wish, since they are staff and charge? Haven’t they earned it?

A. Many seem to be have been abusing that ability. I have seen lots of video of staff battling players with Pokémon that players could not get, bragging about powers to spawn any Pokémon that they wish and use it, and lots of showing off. Were might the proof be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C9vzhYrOeQ
This above video is a video of Shane battling someone in the past. I once saw a video of him battling Subera with lots of (S)Legendary Pokémon. The video has been taken down a long time ago. I also saw a video of a (S)Lugia being and had a posted a topic long ago called Mysteries of PWO asking about if people had seen someone with certain types of Legendary Pokémon being used in game(and some that were not Legendary). Lots of people had checked that they had seen lots of the Legendary Pokémon I ask about in the Poll. I heard Mantis say very recently that Ge(s) could spawn any Pokémon they wish to at will even those not available to players. You may also want to take a look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzdGQalrZ8
I think that there should be a system like the one I was talking about above[1] so for people in staff to fairly get Legendary Pokémon Legitimately. What is the reason that we do not like people who macro and bot? It is unfair to players in the community and unbalance the community.

2. Q. Wouldn’t adding Legendary Pokémon to the game bring unbalance and make it unfair to other players?

A. There is the idea to consider adjusting or reducing stats accordingly [2] and adding Customizable PvP to the game to help balancing things[3] . To get (one) Legendary Pokémon be very hard and there would be few in numbers as they would be harder to get them (S) horribly rare Pokémon. Only one per type of Pokémon can be caught and none of them can be traded. Lots of the Pokémon currently in this game are very tough, there are one hit Ko moves available in this game. Zapdos is a Legendary Pokémon that could be taken out easily.

3. Q. Wouldn’t adding Legendary Pokémon as spawnable in the wild or reachable in a similar way to GBA games devalue them since this is an MMO? Wouldn’t it be safer to keep them only as awards from tournaments?

A. Lets suppose that people in charge decided that only 1 Legendary regular Pokémon can be received per month by setting up a massive trainer competition. There will be lots of players out there ready to macro, hack, exploit and do all that for those Pokémon. There are lots of people out there who are for one reason or other simply would never be able to win even if they tried. Lets suppose Legendary Pokémon are given out for best conduct that month. This begins to beg they question? Why am playing this game when I could just go make my own game and make all the stuff I want my way? What if I just want to go on my own solo adventure and not have to be bother with so many people. One of the things that I think is great about my suggested idea for finding making Legendary Pokémon available to players[4] If that is that case then Pokémon like Steelix, Dragonite, Red Gyrados, Megaross and any (S) rare to horribly rare Pokémon should not be spawnable either. I could easily picture Steelix if it was a Legendary Pokémon. Take a look at the in the following link:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... k%C3%A9mon
If a Legendary Pokémon become to hard to get then that could devalue it as well, because Legendary Pokémon do have only certain levels of quality. Lets also remember that suggest only a player to be able to catch one version of a specific Legendary Pokemon, if the fail to catch it they must wait 5 months before being able to try again, and I the rarity I suggested (to gain entrance to the dungeon) is 1/500000000 for players. They can be found at 1/50000 for staff.
4. Q. Won’t this take too much work?

A. To add Legendary Pokemon to the game there does not really need to be too many new areas created, but special rooms or npcs that take us to places. There might even be some places in the present game that could be transformed into hunting grounds for certain Legendary Pokemon. The Power Plant could be one for Zapdos, Cerulian Caves might be one possible location for Moltres. The ghost Pokémon that I was suggesting would not take much, but some sprites retouch ups to at least work and possible make as decent ghost Legendary Pokémon.
5. Q Would this be a bad a idea with legal considerations and all.

A. I heard plenty of times that since this game is hosted from Sweden there are no or less Legal issues. It might not be a problem by comparison to the current if the three Legendary Birds where put made available in the game for players to get. But this is something to keep a heads up for.
6. Q. What kinds of Legendary Pokémon should be available to players?

A. I think that it might be good to start off with the Legendary Birds. They can be challenge easily by lots of the tough Pokémon in PWO and are not the most Legendary of all Pokémon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. These were my ideas and feeling on the debate Topic. I look forward to hearing how others feel about this. :)

G

It should also be noted that PWO does not want Legendary Pokémon to become a regular part of the game. - Jinji 'Gengar', PWO Administrator

Mouchies

I wouldn't have any problems with adding weaker legendary pokemon into the game. Some of the legendaries aren't even OU in the handhelds.

I would have issues though if someone got lucky and found something like Kyogre. Especially if the battle system is fixed, a sweeper like rayquaza could just come in on something it resists and then dragon dance once and destroy entire teams. The stronger legendaries would severly unbalance the game, and give the users lucky enough to find them a large advantage.

But as I've seen multiple times before, the staff are against the idea of adding legendaries. Besides doing the occasional tournament prize Mewtwo, I just don't see them making legendaries catchable.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
When it comes to legendaries I think last xmas event was the way to go, 1 large event every few years(if not annually).
One thing I would like to see introduced though is some way to get the pokedex data for legendaries. Like when you battle mewtwo in cerulean cave for the first time if you win your pokedex reads as if you had caught it. Since this is a mmo the dex data is all I'd really need but that's just me since i am more of a collector than a battler.

Dantechu

I guess the legendary pokemons shoudn't be catchable, but an Event pokemon and only one in all server should have them.

Casablanca

IMO, lengendaries must stay unique otherwise they will lose their value and the title of "Legendary"
that been said, IMO again, I guess it would be nice if some (or even ALL THE legendaries) are added to the game but just as "NPCs" (or such) which means they will be uncatchable. what I mean, is adding some sort of quests / dungeons / events / ... etc where we can encounter and/or battle Legendaries in order to achieve some tasks (quests ...) and I guess that would be fun and add some more interessting and entertaining content to PWO.

MaddHappy

The way I see it, the legendary pokemons are already in the game.
Its just that there are impossible to catch, hence makes them impossible to see. :)

Dovee

Youngster
they should not be a regular part of the game. I prefer 0 in the game or 1 maybe coming in once a year or 2 to only one player

GhostOfSanity

Because this hasn't been suggested before...

Novo got mew last year.
Mewtwo was already ingame before.

Once per year to the winner of the legendary cup. Maybe Dovee won't lose next time ;3

crenel

Youngster
GhostOfSanity said:

Novo got mew last year.

Once per year to the winner of the legendary cup. Maybe Dovee won't lose next time ;3
Legendary cup was awful imo, as was the random christmas raffle from 2008.

I also don't think that the staff should have as many legends as they do. *pulls up chair and leans on old man cane while sitting* Back in my day the staff had strict limits of one legend per person, and it couldn't leave the staff account, and there were protocols and limitations needed in order to request one. It wasn't until the first major staff overhaul when we allowed the entire staff to actually be a part of the staff that the kids went wild and refused to listen to logic and reason.

Logic and reason such as: "if you have legends, don't bring them out around players"; "if you have legends, don't talk about them in public"; "if you want a legend, ask the ADM or DEVs for one and we'll keep a record of it"; "downplay legends so that players don't get worked up about them"; "we likely won't be adding legends into the game on a large scale so try not to abuse them".

It turns out that a huge group of people between the ages of 15 and 22 aren't going to listen to 2-3 people 1-2 years older than them, and that finesse and mobs don't go hand in hand. Who knew?

tl;dr
No, and this entire issue shouldn't even be an issue, /oldpersongrumbling.

Edit:
Also there was never a controversy over if legends should be in the game or not. The answer was always no, but then the new/current generation of staff got carried away and did whatever because they could.

GhostOfSanity

crenel said:
GhostOfSanity said:

Novo got mew last year.

Legendary cup was awful imo, as was the random christmas raffle from 2008.

I also don't think that the staff should have as many legends as they do. *pulls up chair and leans on old man cane while sitting* Back in my day the staff had strict limits of one legend per person, and it couldn't leave the staff account, and there were protocols and limitations needed in order to request one. It wasn't until the first major staff overhaul when we allowed the entire staff to actually be a part of the staff that the kids went wild and refused to listen to logic and reason.

Logic and reason such as: "if you have legends, don't bring them out around players"; "if you have legends, don't talk about them in public"; "if you want a legend, ask the ADM or DEVs for one and we'll keep a record of it"; "downplay legends so that players don't get worked up about them"; "we likely won't be adding legends into the game on a large scale so try not to abuse them".

It turns out that a huge group of people between the ages of 15 and 22 aren't going to listen to 2-3 people 1-2 years older than them, and that finesse and mobs don't go hand in hand. Who knew?

tl;dr
No, and this entire issue shouldn't even be an issue, /oldpersongrumbling.

Edit:
Also there was never a controversy over if legends should be in the game or not. The answer was always no, but then the new/current generation of staff got carried away and did whatever because they could.

Babe, Back in your day Shane had (S) Arceus, (S) Ho-oh, (S) Lugia among others ;3 But I guess you guys log all spawns now huh? from what I gathered. Or is it just the Shiny Spawns?

I enjoyed the legendary cup, I think it was amazing and it gave players something to strive for every year and it didn't end badly either time. Mew still remains on Novo's inactive account I'm pretty sure, and Mewtwo got banned with Puna(?) or TopTrainer. I forget.

I think it should stick to the legendary cup only from now on. IMO.

crenel

Youngster
Back in my day Shane wasn't around yet, nice try though.

Merse

Youngster
No no no no no no no Legendaries!!!!! Not in a million years!!!
Staff have them, fine. They barely battle anyone, they don't participate in the game, in the championships. They can have any Pokemon they want. They are not part of the gaming community as we are. The whole thinking about getting Pokes for the staff is pointless because they can create any poke for themselves they want.
But if you give even the slightest chance of finding a wild legendary Pokemon, people will swarm the area and will find several of them. Then they will start to sell them... The point of a legendary Pokemon is exactly that you are privileged even if you can see one, and you should be a demi-god to be able to control one.
An online Pokemon game becomes ridiculous when you realize the first time that to be competitive you MUST have legendaries in your party.

G

It should also be noted that PWO does not want Legendary Pokémon to become a regular part of the game. - Jinji 'Gengar', PWO Administrator.
Reborn did tell me that the staff never said that Legendary Pokemon would not be added to the game. I am suspicious about this though. I have seen lots of Legendary Pokemon in this game and heard of many that were just created directly from the system and not found in the wild. Could it be that the staff really just want to hoard all the really valuable Pokemon for themselves not allow others to experience a similar glory. In a similar manner that Nintendo hoard many good images for themselves so that they get all the glory and profit, could it be that the staff are deciding to also feel similar ambitions? This could be stunning to lots of people, but true.
I would have issues though if someone got lucky and found something like Kyogre. Especially if the battle system is fixed, a sweeper like rayquaza could just come in on something it resists and then dragon dance once and destroy entire teams. The stronger legendaries would severly unbalance the game, and give the users lucky enough to find them a large advantage.
Look at Part 5. of what I had written. I suggested ideas for how to prevent issues with imbalance in the game such higher powered Pokemon. One of the ideas is to lower or adjust stats according for certain Pokemon, and another idea is to add a more advanced system for customizing PvP. The possible issue with Legendary Pokemon could easily be managed and add Legendary Pokemon to the game. If you also look at Part 2. I was suggesting getting a 1/500000000 chance to get an (entrance) to a dungeon where puzzles must be solved and challenge then to lead to the Legendary Pokemon. (S)Hr found in the wild by players are seldom found and very hard to get.
Ramensnoodle and Dovee
One large event every few years. Wow. Clearly Legendary Pokemon are not worth it.
"No no no no no no no Legendaries!!!!! Not in a million years!!!
Staff have them, fine. They barely battle anyone, they don't participate in the game, in the championships. They can have any Pokemon they want. They are not part of the gaming community as we are. The whole thinking about getting Pokes for the staff is pointless because they can create any poke for themselves they want.
But if you give even the slightest chance of finding a wild legendary Pokemon, people will swarm the area and will find several of them. Then they will start to sell them... The point of a legendary Pokemon is exactly that you are privileged even if you can see one, and you should be a demi-god to be able to control one.
An online Pokemon game becomes ridiculous when you realize the first time that to be competitive you MUST have legendaries in your party."
So... The point of Legendary Pokemon is exactly a that a person is privileged. I see what I need to do then. All I need to do really is just create my own game, put myself in charge and spawn all the Legendaries I want. I happen to have have could attain the skills to do that. Or.... I just do things a bit faster.
front144.gif

Lv. 70-HP.255-------------------------------
Sheer Cold
-------------------
1-hit Ko (S)Charizard Faints
Arion wins the battle
-----------------------------------
Well I guess that I am privileged. I could even make my own game with my own Legendaries if I really wanted to with bigger areas, better staff, more features, more updates, significantly less legal issues and less bugs.

G

Well this is a great question but as I saw the comments and in my opinion, I think NO!!, they are not needed, this game has everything. But you could add them just for trainers to bee seen but not to catch them... You could set them as roaming pokemons that roam through the areas of pokemon world. I would be grateful that I would have seen Entei or HO-OH in my pokedex. Think about it good.