ThuGie's Dev Log

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
So who can fix that? Because lots people miss that smiles :(
Have you ever thought to consider that i've already answered that?
Also by lots, i'm assuming you mean you. It's not exactly a feature i've seen players want a quick return of.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
So who can fix that? Because lots people miss that smiles :(
Have you ever thought to consider that i've already answered that?
Also by lots, i'm assuming you mean you. It's not exactly a feature i've seen players want a quick return of.
I edit post with some words "some wanted to back". Because I always try to fix my mistakes.

Professor.Oak

Although I like the mute system, I think only the person being muted should be able to see the green text, all the splash messages get kinda annoying, and possibly higher penalties for repeat offenders. Other than that , nice job! And thanks ~ :S

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
narutofoxLT said:
It will continue to update what you updates on ThuGie

To tell the truth i have no clue what your saying.
And please try to stay ontopic..
Once somebody says its client-side its client-side.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
ThuGie said:
narutofoxLT said:
It will continue to update what you updates on ThuGie

To tell the truth i have no clue what your saying.
And please try to stay ontopic..
Once somebody says its client-side its client-side.
I want to say: do best how always and now

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Hey,

Don't feel like creating a announcement for this so..

Well at this moment i'm looking into some bugs.
Although not quite sure why they are happening.
But this is the cause of the sudden often crashing.

So try not to worry and expect everything to run smoother in the future :).

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
ThuGie said:
Hey,

Don't feel like creating a announcement for this so..

Well at this moment i'm looking into some bugs.
Although not quite sure why they are happening.
But this is the cause of the sudden often crashing.

So try not to worry and expect everything to run smoother in the future :).

Cool, well done man (Y)

MatrixJ21

Do you think you could introduce a command that could save an individual person's user data? They could just do /saveme after they catch a Shiny and it could prevent lots of people complaining about losing pokemon or EXP. Just an idea.

Naero

MatrixJ21 said:
Do you think you could introduce a command that could save an individual person's user data? They could just do /saveme after they catch a Shiny and it could prevent lots of people complaining about losing pokemon or EXP. Just an idea.

Although many would like that command, I personally can't foresee a /save command or any sort of equivalent being implemented, as it could potentially open to abuse; players could send an excess of queries to the database - within shorter time intervals than the automated saving system - which could potentially cause some unnecessary strain to the server.

Going off Deza suggested, relogging after an important event can possibly force save progress. It's not necessarily guaranteed, but it's the only known method of manually saving progress.

Waam

Naero said:
MatrixJ21 said:

Although many would like that command, I personally can't foresee a /save command or any sort of equivalent being implemented, as it could potentially open to abuse; players could send an excess of queries to the database - within shorter time intervals than the automated saving system - which could potentially cause some unnecessary strain to the server.

Going off Deza suggested, relogging after an important event can possibly force save progress. It's not necessarily guaranteed, but it's the only known method of manually saving progress.

It wouldn't be hard at all to code a timer to limit the amount of /saves per X amount of time.

bigdidy

Youngster
Heyy ThuGie i thought that you should add to the TODO list To put a window/fullscrean mode ingame options becuase if i put fullscrean and then i need to do something it will be easy just to press that button and not have to do Flag rvery second :O

Hope you listen to me :D

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
bigdidy said:
Heyy ThuGie i thought that you should add to the TODO list To put a window/fullscrean mode ingame options becuase if i put fullscrean and then i need to do something it will be easy just to press that button and not have to do Flag rvery second :O

Hope you listen to me :D

Again..i dont work on the client i work on the server. please try to remember that.