Threads...

Zain

Youngster
First time posting here after 1-2year , but is there a suggestion thread? would really help because I got tones of useful suggestion to improve the game and no doubt the community does too
so Is there or it needs to be made?

Orean

Website
twitter.com
The suggestions box on playerdex is the official medium for submitting suggestions.

Although the suggestion box on playerdex is officially accepted as a suggestions depository over the forums, the forums promote a more active discussion on them, if community/staff feedback is sought out; until the suggestion box is more wholly developed. The suggestion box is still preferable in the sense that they are less likely to be clouded by non-suggestion threads, however.

Also, as a general protip, it's highly encouraged that you perform a forums search, to know what has already been suggested and assessed. :)

Zain

Youngster
Creobis said:
The suggestions box on playerdex is the official medium for submitting suggestions.

Although the suggestion box on playerdex is officially accepted as a suggestions depository over the forums, the forums promote a more active discussion on them, if community/staff feedback is sought out; until the suggestion box is more wholly developed. The suggestion box is still preferable in the sense that they are less likely to be clouded by non-suggestion threads, however.

Also, as a general protip, it's highly encouraged that you perform a forums search, to know what has already been suggested and assessed. :)
Oh its in the playerdex, no suprise , I totally forgot , Thanks for the tip and helping me answering my question and I will make a note on what has been suggested and whats not :p

mad30

Youngster
i spoke to a dev long time ago, and they told me at that time its still ok to make threads DISCUSSING suggestions on the forums, as long as they are meant for discussions and not straight up suggestions

i wish more of those types of threads would be created, both as a former player and somoene who use to be very active in the community it creates more ideas and creates a more active forum