Event The Vote is Closed!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Two Pewter Holodeck technicians are locked into a bitter rivalry with one another. Both believe a particular Pokémon - one, Azumarill; the other, Wigglytuff - are the best, and they won't take anything else for an answer! To settle the debate once and for all, the pair have asked the other technicians to canvas the opinions of other Trainers. Said other technicians, who have for the past few weeks dealt with a sudden swarm of Butterfree, realise they can use this feud to their advantage...

We're hosting our first Voting system to let us know what you, the community, want to choose as spawn during a weekend Easter event that's going to happen afterwards.
This time, you are going to drop Easter Tickets from Butterfree at Starlight Island and deliver to respective NPCs in order to vote for either Azumarill or Wigglytuff as low tier spawn during the Easter Swarm.

To join in, simply select "Starlight Island" from the Holodeck at Pewter Museum. Players from Johto can talk to the Event Transport at Cherrygrove City for a quick ride to the museum.

The vote is now closed! Visit the NPCs at Starlight Island to view the final results!

Last edited:

Boora

Youngster
That's an amazing idea! :) Happy early easter guys.

just to note,Azumarill is worth around 80-100m while jiggly is roughly 10-20 so it might sway the vote just thought it's worth mentioning,

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
That's an amazing idea! :) Happy early easter guys.

just to note,Azumarill is worth around 80-100m while jiggly is roughly 10-20 so it might sway the vote just thought it's worth mentioning,
Depends on what you are voting for. I expect some will vote based on value, some competitiveness, and some just because they prefer one over the other. Regardless, we will be watching the ballot with interest ;)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
An azumarill event would expedite my current hunt but apart me wishes it was baby pokes as the options instead.

whisMEAT

Youngster
yea! make jobey vote to choose which fairy lover gets to its pokemon to be better!
....(boss,we need to overthrown jinji,pm me, your royal officer)

Trainer5

Youngster
1 2 3 4s! Azumarill will end all wars! 5 6 7 8! Vote for it or it will be to late!