The Nickname List

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Yeah, PWO's Community is a fraction of the size it once was. It'd be great if we could build it back up, both with newbies and familiar faces ;)

Goku-

Yeah, PWO's Community is a fraction of the size it once was. It'd be great if we could build it back up, both with newbies and familiar faces ;)
I agree. That would be amazing. It’s going to be hard though. A lot of other Pokémon MMO’s are just better overall. Would be fun to see this game thrive again.

Mindless

Youngster
I remember some of these peeps!

I'll add myself to the list with the IGN Mindless, formerly MindlessGenius, formerly S-Nubcake, formerly [S ]Nubcake (really disliked when I had to change the brackets ;-; ) Looking back, idk why I chose that as I had/have no affinity towards shinies much.
Most call me Mind, mindless, or mindy these days. I was also known as S-Nubcake from my PvP days. Lots of nicknames at that point but mostly nub and JD (ign prior to going full PvP/Collector).

At one point an older player than I, in terms of pwo, called Mindnum happened to make an appearance around the same time I did after a long hiatus. That was chaotically fun :)