The Nickname List

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Jobey's poll about how many times people have changed their username in PWO got me thinking. While a username may well be the main way we identify different players within our online Pokémon World, there are a lot of people who over the years have also been referred to by other monikers - whether it be old usernames, or nicknames given to them by other players and/or Staff.

My human handler is autistic and notoriously bad at remembering people's names; and I'm sure there are many others who often wonder who is being referred to when people call people by another name. A long time ago, another player did have a thread collecting people's nicknames together, but they haven't been active in forever. So I thought, why not make a whole new list compiled by an active member of Staff? ;)

• To add a new nickname for yourself to the list, just post it as a reply to this thread.
  • All names will appear in the second post when I have time to add them.
  • Use your browser's Find-in-page (Ctrl+F) to search for a particular person's nicknames.
  • If you'd like to remove a name, just ask me.
  • Check the "Last Edited" date on the second post to see when I last updated the list. I will try to update the list regularly, but do contact me if I have missed you since the last edit.
Note: There is no limit to how many nicknames a person may have on the list, as I would like to cover all the names in common use. However, I may use shortcuts or put names in spoilers if a list becomes too long in the future.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Nickname List

• Jinji
    JJ, Gengar, Ghost
  • Mooo
    Moo
  • Jobey
    Jobs, Joby, Boss (mostly by Draconic members)
  • Klay
    Klang, Frog, Klaydol, Klaybird, Klayface, Kurai, Klaymon, Krakatoa, Captain Magma, God, PWO Princess, Wisefrog, Klaypole
  • TheStinkiestGarbodor
    Mallow, Stinky, Garbo, PU, Stink-bomb, TSG, pungent pal
  • Belemuel
    Bele, Lordy, Mimikyu, Yamcha
  • Future~Sight
    FutureSight, Future, Animagus, Ditto
  • whispie
    Spinda, Whispy
  • Slicky
    Slick, Oilman, Molty
  • Isguros
    Iggy, Guros, Gross
  • Gingerprimarina
    Prima
  • Midou
    Maddie, Ahmed
  • nistaa
    nothingg, Nihilion
  • Mindless
    MindlessGenius, S-Nubcake, [S]Nubcake, Mindy, Mind, JD

Last edited:

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Well I'm often called just by "Jobey" but many call me "Jobs" pretty often too LOL

Klay

Youngster
Klang, Frog, Klaydol, Klaybird, Kurai, Klaymon, Krakatoa, Captain Magma, God, Kaly
and those are the ones I remember (and from PWO players)

you can add Joby for Joby and Alakazam for yourself

Last edited:

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
you can add Joby for Joby
The only problem with that is I've seen a player in game named "Joby" and it honestly isn't one of my alts (which is quite annoying). LOL

Mallow-

Youngster
In game name: TheStinkiestGarbodor
Nicknames: Mallow, Stinky, Garbo, PU, Stink-bomb, TSG, pungent pal.

Klang, Frog, Klaydol, Klaybird, Kurai, Klaymon, Krakatoa, Captain Magma, God
and those are the ones I remember (and from PWO players)
I believe I remember calling you "Klayface" once...

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Jobey is also called "Boss" apparently. And many other things (but never to his face) :p

Isguros "Guros"

Slicky "Molty"

I shorten whispie to whispy.

I wonder if this thread should include players alts since that is technically another name you'd call the same person.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
@Rygar List updated.

I am fully open to all feedback regarding nicknames. While I endeavour to include all nicknames for a player that I am made aware of, I will never list a nickname a player is uncomfortable with, or is inappropriate according to PWO Rules. To that end, a player can contact me at any time if they wish for a name to be added or removed from their personal list, or if they consider a different name to be their "primary" identity. As relates to alts, for the purposes of this thread I am not going to make any attempt to verify whether an account is actually an alt or not. I will simply list the name if I can see evidence that the "alt" name has been used for a particular player, unless that player specifically instructs otherwise.

nistaa

nistaa, nothingg and new one I'm going with Nihilion only on discord. As I once explained to Jinji.. Also thinkin english version of my nick is better for some ppl to understand:) I think it's clearly pointed out now to avoid any confusions

Last edited: