Event The Joy of Halloween!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
“When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, it’s time for Halloween!” - Anonymous

Yes, it's that time of the year again. You didn't think we'd forgotten, did you? Kekekeh...

It's established fact that Halloween is the most frighteningly fun time of the year, but sadly, there are still people who are unaware of its joys; or in some cases, actively deny them. These are people with darkness in their hearts — the human equivalent of a Shadow Pokémon. And I don't mean like myself! Just as Shadow Pokémon are dangerous rule-breakers liable to harm even their own trainers, so too are Halloween deniers liable to lash out at more honest humans.

The PWO Team have heard word that recently, an innocent soul by the name of James was wandering through a mysterious forest when he was suddenly attacked by a rather joyless individual who may well be an example of just this type of person; and he seeks the help of a brave Trainer to help resolve the situation. If you'd like to know more and potentially lend a hand, Wanderer James will be waiting to speak to you in Route 4 (Kanto) or Route 31 (Johto).

The 2020 Halloween Event is now live and will run until 21st November 2020.

Last edited:

vyom12

There is a ladder in mysterious forest is that accessible?

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Greetings everybody.

We were informed about a bug with Litwick's moveset, so we kindly ask everybody who finds a Litwick to NOT LEVEL IT UP until this bug gets fixed. We'll notify all of you in this thread when everything will be set up. I would like to thank everyone for your comprehension.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Isguros

Youngster
Greetings everybody.

We were informed about a bug with Litwick's moveset, so we kindly ask everybody who finds a Litwick to NOT LEVEL IT UP until this bug gets fixed. We'll notify all of you in this thread when everything will be set up. I would like to thank everyone for your comprehension.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's the bug?

Klay

Youngster
They don't have any moves, so they're stuck with hidden power
Idk if leveling them would bring issues, but if it has pre-evo moves only, evolving can be a mistake

Isguros

Youngster
They don't have any moves, so they're stuck with hidden power
Idk if leveling them would bring issues, but if it has pre-evo moves only, evolving can be a mistake
That's not really a bug, is it? That's just their moveset for now.

Klay

Youngster
"A software bug is an error, flaw or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways." so I guess we can call it a bug since it's a flaw that produces an unexpected result
(source Wikipedia)

How would you call that?

Isguros

Youngster
Isn't it the opposite of unexpected? You don't give it a moveset, it doesn't lern moves. Unexpected would mean that it would learn moves even if it didn't have a moveset.

Klay

Youngster
Isn't it the opposite of unexpected? You don't give it a moveset, it doesn't lern moves. Unexpected would mean that it would learn moves even if it didn't have a moveset.

Indeed
Idk then
Am lost
Help me

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Good night, everyone.

The Litwick's bug was fixed. Any further bug/trouble, please let us know and it will be fixed asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
1604904634746.png

1604904748396.png

I do like the idea of including hints about what is on the spawn list while the list is obscured at the beginning of events. Though, it really gets on my nerves if the list isn't revealed after the 1st week.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I do like the idea of including hints about what is on the spawn list while the list is obscured at the beginning of events. Though, it really gets on my nerves if the list isn't revealed after the 1st week.
Doesn't everything get on your nerves though? :p
I entirely agree though, the no spawns list can be annoying, but I understand it's to keep stuff a surprise. It can also be fun to guess spawns and tiers sometimes too, would be a fun pool type thing to see who gets best guesses.

Last edited: