the Economy

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
well it's time to make this clear as much as ppl will understand .
 if you are one the ppl that think this game economy is dead you are totally wrong it's just dead in your brain cause you want it to be this way most people who say that game economy is dead are people who likely didn't sold some of their staff for some period and i want to describe why this happened : 
 if you was selling berries and none bought them for a long time don't you think people can get them by safari 
if you was selling tm's and none bought them don't you think people can get them from department stores 
if you was selling pokemons and non bought them don't you think ppl can get them by hunting 
those are most of the reasons ppl say the economy is dead 
 so why don't you want others to buy things they can get them from the game while you don't buy nothing if you want the economy to back alive like the way it was you need to buy like you used to do when it was alive ( if it was ever dead ) 
well thanks for anyone who want to reply with something here to help and good luck :)

Klay

Youngster
So.
Ahmed (known as Midou) asked me to write my opinion about this thread.
My opinion is:
I'm not a buyer nor a seller, so I don't care.

Peace-Enforcer

In my opinion economy is slow due to the fact that most ppl consider it to be a static thing. they think the value of a Pokemon 2 years ago is the same value today. So when they can't sell it for an overblown price so they say the economy is Dead because no one is offering. There is a limited amount of Money on the server and it is now lower than ever before. Not just due to less players, but also that there was a point in PWO history when large amounts of Money were duped ingame and ppl had 3 accounts with 1 bilion poke$. It took a lot of time to flush it out. If anything economy is healthier than ever just people don't want to adjust to it.

Mooo

Economy is everywhere, people are not looking in the right place!

Rigaudon

Youngster
Smaller playerbase is going to mean goods move more slowly. The game needs a stronger influx of players trying to climb their way up so that potential buyer/seller pools don't stagnate. It -is- an actual issue in PWO. Most likely the primary issue. :p

justme1306

Youngster
the issue with pwo is they never tried to keep their regular players...if people are not happy then just leave...thinking like this will cost you many players and with lower playerbase economy going low too - most people who talk about bad economy are filthy rich and care about newbies and players who cant afford stuff - so if you guys are happy with playerbase and economy...good for you but not because u are happy mean everyone is -

Klay

Youngster
agree with justy, the real issue is there're not enough reasons to stay on PWO after beating all gyms (= players come, but very few stay), and the current state of the economy is a consequence of it
my question is: what could be done to keep that sparkle new players have in their eyes when they first log in?
(sorry to be a lil out of topic)

edit: don't be fooled, I still don't care about economy

justme1306

Youngster
every pokemon games after beating gyms it become boring - that why event save some games not only pokemon games - also adding content its very important - this game has so much potential to be one of the best even if graphic isnt the best - it need more content and things to keep players around