the dragon is reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Hello I feel I have to re-introduce myself since I haven't been on much and when I was I was mostly hunting and would say a few words here and there...but I mostly just talked and made it my business to help others in chats....since before mods...but I digress.. I started out just a normal player till one day...I gotten a shinny dratini due an old glitch..I was unsure at the time but from that point...i became somebody. till it was taken from me....and then on i kept my determination and bought a few pokes from token store,and the dragon gods still shinned in my favor and one uc happed to me max speed epic bagon...the best around at the time and proablly still....then i went on to further my collection. Tierlessly hunting,training,daycares, wanting ever for more power. Then i sort of felt i reached a pinnacle and decided to try help game even further and gotten more involved in community and froums..hunting bugs in game,hackers,scammers....i would purposly get scammed if it seemed fishy so i could have proof and report...why you ask? Because i can take it....people think im a cheater? I can take it.... I have to keep trying to catch up to myself.... I CAN TAKE IT!!! I will get s dratini one day....ROAR!!!!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I've heard a few about you around the forums... Nice to receive you back to the community. Enjoy the game. ^-^

Welcome back~

DomT.

Youngster
Welcome Back To The Game Drago,Good Luck With Your Rebel Guild

Mozixlar

wb, sure u will find s dratini O0

OMNIDragon said:
I have to keep trying to catch up to myself.... I CAN TAKE IT!!! I will get s dratini one day....ROAR!!!!

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
ucmn45.jpg

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Soul, don't bump old topics without good cause. This player joined us in February; and the thread went quiet for three months before your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.