The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

mad30

Youngster
skyleo said:
the voting was rigged in favor of fadoka
This is obvious.

Ofc the poster of the topic will get all of his/her friends to vote. It's been like this for awhile. Just so happens this was more obvious this year due to the smaller community size.

Never look at the winner for this topic because of the rig factor, and some people do not get exposed to everyone and everywhere in PWO. I look at each individual vote, because to me, some peoples votes are worth more than others to different people.

BoiledEggs

Fadoka, you are being a clown. But I give the credit for trying to get people involved and being active.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
BoiledEggs said:
Fadoka, you are being a clown. But I give the credit for trying to get people involved and being active.

oh look , some boiled eggs are talking , well seek a shelter or they will turn spoiled.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
mad30 said:
skyleo said:
the voting was rigged in favor of fadoka
This is obvious.

Ofc the poster of the topic will get all of his/her friends to vote. It's been like this for awhile. Just so happens this was more obvious this year due to the smaller community size.

Never look at the winner for this topic because of the rig factor, and some people do not get exposed to everyone and everywhere in PWO. I look at each individual vote, because to me, some peoples votes are worth more than others to different people.

Actually mad , i was announcing at chat (ingame channels especially help channel which the soul of the game lies at it at the moment) everyday and posting topic links everywhere. Also ask animagius if i got requested to make this topic or not before saying a word actually, also aflax was away when i pm-ed him actually to make in instead of me.The poster of the topic doesn't mean the winner , i guess Future~sight made it for 2014 and he got few votes? #goodboy. if u don't see someone's work then don't judge before seeing. Maybe u need to ask about a xmas give away or u have to mention the name ''fanta'' at some channels to get told. It's cool to see a 60-160 players community i guess and someone who's trying to collect the ashes finds it that way? just not cool. thanks for understanding.

Fadoka~