Tecknical updates

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I got a question. Can the quest be done more than once and I can teach the move for over a Arcanine or only one time?[/glow]

drvirus

Hey teck, im only assuming that you removed kabuto and omanyte so that they become only available as fossil rewards for the weekly events or something, as for snorlax im guessing you want to change him to become a quest prize or something? like in the real game? if so, Lapras was some sort of a quest pokemon as well in pokemon gold, maybe make snorlax a quest prize to players who start in kanto, and lapras as a prize to players who start in johto? that would be a nice twist i think :)

Tecknician

No connection with lapras. Sorry drvirus. I assure you however plans for snorlax is an improvement over what snorlax was.

drvirus

i hope snorlax will become like how we were able to get snor in the real game, that would be a really nice quest ;D

Grivin

Youngster
Added TM02 (Dragon Claw). It can be found in dragon club by speaking to club item manager. You will need to have completed the dragons den quest, for older players that have access to the den you will simply need to talk to the club item manager and will receive club membership, which allows you to buy the item. The item costs 2,000.

i did the old dd quest and able to enter the dens already, but im having trouble with the item manager, he didnt give me the membership like it supposed to be when im talking to him and i cant buy the tm 02. any suggestion about what should i do to fix this? thanks in advance teck.

BlackBloodz

Merse said:
Woo! My Snorlaxes just doubled up their value :D
Sorry to disappoint you , but Snorlax still have the same value :p will be for a month or two .. and I dont think it'll be UC for a month

Merse

Youngster
True, but as I am a patient man, I consider it as granted. I just have to wait for it for a while ;)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
julio2503 said:
[glow=red]I got a question. Can the quest be done more than once and I can teach the move for over a Arcanine or only one time?[/glow]

It is a one-off quest, but the NPC tutor move is reteachable to any Pokemon, as long as the 25k fee is paid.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Creobis said:
julio2503 said:

It is a one-off quest, but the NPC tutor move is reteachable to any Pokemon, as long as the 25k fee is paid.

[glow=red]I had not started the quest when I had this doubt. Thanks, Creo. :) [/glow]

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
mixos123 said:
now no hr poke in route 8, Admin add new poke route 8 like Ralts ,Kecleon,Lotad,Budew :)
[glow=red]I think that's not the purpose of removing those pokémons. As staff said, an update will come in a near future. And why do add them on Kanto?[/glow] D:

BlueExorcist

julio2503 said:
mixos123 said:
now no hr poke in route 8, Admin add new poke route 8 like Ralts ,Kecleon,Lotad,Budew :)
[glow=red]I think that's not the purpose of removing those pokémons. As staff said, an update will come in a near future. And why do add them on Kanto?[/glow] D:

In my opinion ought t? add poke and no remove :-\

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
mixos123 said:
julio2503 said:
mixos123 said:

In my opinion ought t? add poke and no remove :-\

[glow=red]Well, the remotion is only momentary, those pokémons will be back soon. And there's no point to replace them with pokémons you suggested, I guess. :p [/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
mixos123 said:

So a random wormhole appears connecting route 12 to Hoenn. I like it. ;D

Isguros

Youngster
Then I know where I need to go to once the new client comes out ;)

masterchiface

Teck thanks for all of the hard work.
I would like to report a bug I found in battle, not sure where I was supposed to report this so I guess here :p

After the addition of priority moves, I had some weird incidents with my Tyranitar. It seems to attack Slakings first, with crunch, a move that shouldn't have priority. There has been a total of 3 times where my Tyranitar attacked a faster Slaking using crunch.
http://prntscr.com/2dgdsw

So I thought crunch had been accidentally given priority, but was mistaken it seems. In another battle, I had my Tyranitar against a Hitmonchan, and used crunch to see if I would attack first, but turns out Hitmonchan got the first attack so I'm a little confused as to what's wrong with the move.

Thanks for your time.

HOF69

There's actually nothing wrong with Crunch. Rather, the reason that Tyranitar got to attack Slaking first is because the Slaking had selected Focus Punch as its attack. While certain moves like Extremespeed have increased priority that allow them to hit first, Focus Punch has decreased priority, so it usually goes last.