Tecknical updates

Friko

Tentacruel needs Hex in its set, its normally a 50 power move that doubles under status condition, but, brine is normally 55 but in PWO its 97 power, so Hex should get a boost too, but yea...Tentacruel needs hex.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
g122 said:
Tentacruel needs Hex in its set, its normally a 50 power move that doubles under status condition, but, brine is normally 55 but in PWO its 97 power, so Hex should get a boost too, but yea...Tentacruel needs hex.

That is one of the many generation 5 moves that currently does not exist in PWO's database—all of which were documented here I believe: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ist_in_PWO

When these moves are databased in, they should be added to the movesets of all Pokemon that held them in Black & White.

Tendou

Mind i request some changings from shedinja?

Since habilities arent included yet i think you can make its base hp 60-70.

Saric

Youngster
Is there a reason why Icy Wind is physical?
The wiki lists it as physical, so I'm just wondering. It should be special based.

Naero

From what I researched on the announcement of the physical/special split, Icy Wind was one of the few omissions from the list of special attacks following the change, thus it may have been mistakenly classified as a special attack on the wiki. However, reading through the thread, it was pointed out and fixed by Bluerise on a subsequent server restart, thus it appears to be an oversight on the wiki's end which I'll correct momentarily.

BaracaWisdom

Staff i think that if a move need fixing now is Psyquic wich should decrease sp defense sometimes but now after the downtime it increases opponent sp defense making psyquic one of worst atacks and ruining my shiny slowbro... check psyquic idk why now it increase opponenet sp defense instead of decreasing

HOF69

I've seen Psychic do that as well Baraca, and Shadow Ball as well. Sometimes both moves will increase the opponent's special defense instead of decreasing it.

Tecknician

HOF69 said:
I've seen Psychic do that as well Baraca, and Shadow Ball as well. Sometimes both moves will increase the opponent's special defense instead of decreasing it.
Database side everything seems fine. Which means it's not isolated to these few moves meaning all moves in theory should be able to duplicate this problem as it's a server code issue.

While the crashes continue I will not be messing with any server code related to the battle system.

DemonBorn

i found that the exp gained from membership is around 15% increase from the normal exp rate. i checked it out and isnt it suppose to be 50% increase?

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Mustaches said:
i found that the exp gained from membership is around 15% increase from the normal exp rate. i checked it out and isnt it suppose to be 50% increase?

This change was not Tecknician's doing. However, to inform, nearly 2 months ago the experience-gained formulae has been revised; membership and NPC experience bonuses were altered as well.

For utmost detail on the experience determinants/bonus rates: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ed_Formula - it is also advisable to recap yourself on the announcement threads concerning this, for a bit of a backstory.

Tendou

Yo Teck, any plans for doing the followings?:

Damage for Sketch so Smeargle is able to battle, due the base atk of smeargle being 20 i think 80-90 base damage for Sketch is a good deal.
Damage for Transform so Ditto is able to battle , Ditto's base atk is 48 so 75 can be a good deal for it.
Damage for Mirror Coat so Wynaut/Wobbuffet can battle, due it isnt a signature move 50 damage is enough for it as far i can see.

Tecknician

A much called for bug fixed has been implemented. This is in regards to moves like psychic.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
sorry but why is psychic 95% acc, it was as it should be and definitely wasn't OP