Swarm ( poll ends on Friday 13th at 5PM UTC ) Swarm will start UTC Friday 8pm - Monday12pm

Pick what you would like to see in the next swarm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Well I don't know if what I'm writing right now actually matters to anyone but it's just a piece of advice since the thread was treated in opinion-based way more than an appreciative way.

Life is never fair and if one acts like the mistreated or the sharp beak, those will suffer too much. Its about adapting to what is actually happening and be appreciative to people who actually put an effort to you. Anything that is being offered to you in such world by someone just to help you, is a blessing that you don't wanna react poorly to it. Because once you do, bad karma will hit back at you.

When you throw positive energy around with no return or appreciation awaiting, you will have a good life.

Back to the topic, thanks for the new CG as well as everyone who is loyal to the project and hoping for its development.

See you guys in the swarm.

liviu

STOP IT, GET SOME HELP - meme :)

With the current state of the game, i'm dumbfunded that there's still arguments about spawns/rarity

You've just been gifted 4 hours of fun and somewhat active server and ontop of that it looks like staff is finally taking zebby's example.
i'l personally be down for all of my rare pokemon to be featured as a spawn if it'll help the server
who cares if it'll devalue as long as pwo becomes active again.

And if we're being picky about it.
Even if it'll be T2 within 4 hours and the current volume of players, at most, 1-2 will be caught ?
Is that worth fussing over ?

i'l be blunt but i honestly do not mean to offend anyone,
-Shut up and enjoy the event-

Thank you and have a nice day.
Dj Boora in the house !✌️☄️

Lobonatico

Good night, the server is relogging.
i can't successful connect or leave map.

when the event starts, can somebody give details here where do we go?
To all: Go to Cinnabar Volcano Path to catch Tier 4 Skorupis!
1652474493178.png

Last edited:

LunaticJames

Content maker
Good night, the server is relogging.
i can't successful connect or event leave map.

when the event starts, can somebody give details here where do we go? how to start hunting for skorupis?

The server reload takes a few seconds and will feel like the game has crashed. In this time the server will actually pause, but doesn't take too long to begin again. For a laugh it did crash though after the reload, but was restarted by Lee quickly.

Charlotte~

Youngster
oh nice shot, im famous now \o/
more famous now..
skorup.png

varshdrago

Am sorry to be saying this...but am totally dissapointed with the catch rate of skorupi....please fix this!!! Cause today was the saddest day for me while playing pwo....i just couldnt catch a skorupi even after using 50 UB, 30 GB and lost count of normal pokeballs used....in the end it just used 'struggle' and fainted itself...I tried catching it for almost 20 min but just couldnt.....Staff we use our precious time for playing this because we love it but u shouldnt play with peoples time by making catch rate soooo difficult....tat Skorupi costed me 10hrs of my time for nothing. Maybe i was unlucky but u making the catch rate soo difficult also played a part...am Dissapointed on pwo staff!!! I feel like to venting out my anger on the staffs...but thinking about the work u guys put to keep this game alive prevents me from doing so....but if u can still reduce the difficulty rate of catching it please do so tat others wont experience what i went through.

Lobonatico

struggling to death

there is no better metaphor phrase i could even imagine to express whats happening right now:
with the catch rate.
with my hard-earned Pds.
with the expectations to find a voted community pkm struggling before waste of 40 ultraballs.

the swarm idea is great, the idea of some UCs appearing that way is fantastic.
but, the catch rate behind this... to make it "difficult" enough at the point of struggle...
if somebody had doubts about it they could postponed the event.
i'm 1/19 of the online people playing the game i'm not saying that to offend nobody.

but if it's not for everybody i ask apologize for my participation on the swarm.
i am sorry for think its possible for me, sure i must #getgud before trying those things.
i was not aware of those things.

Last edited:

whisMEAT

Youngster
After 50(60k) ultra ball and 15(3k) great ball and 5 some random balls at 1 hp and paralyzed status, it died of struggle.... appereanlty we need 80k per skorupi, a paralyzer and a painsplitter if we are not very lucky AFTER encountering a t4.

Isguros

Youngster
For those who might have missed it: the swarm seems to have been extended yet again. This time it's supposed to end on the 19th at 12PM UTC.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Apparently I talk about Thursday a lot more than Tuesday, so autocorrect sniped me.
Apologies.

whisMEAT

Youngster
Apparently I talk about Thursday a lot more than Tuesday, so autocorrect sniped me.
Apologies.
finally someone who also confuses tuesdays with thursday. what a relief for me even it is just an autocorrect bot.