Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
The event has now concluded.
On behalf of the PWO team, we hope you enjoyed the event and thank you for partaking!

The tutors will remain in game until the 31st of August

Last edited:

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Thank you for the event! The quests were so much fun. The hunting part was weird because of the tension between hunting gible or frillish, and in the end I couldn't gat may hands on the latter.
Anyway, I enjoyed it really much!

DH94

Youngster
Another great event that brought the whole community together in the ultimate goal of finding that S Gible (and Frillish for Isguros) and even woke some old relics from their slumber :)
I must say I really liked the short yet fun quest, only remark for future events is that some players struggled to find the start of the quest and that berry side quest made it even more confusing for them, but there are always kind players willing to help out.
Spawn wise, like like some players already stated, you had to decide to go one way or the other or do a mix of both and hope for the best. It was a common practice to have multiple maps with different spawns in the past, but Gible alone would suffice for most players. Oportunity for a Frillish swarm in the future? :p
Having said that I have one small complaint that is Girafarig, which was T2 in event and is normally T1 on regular maps. I don't see the need for this practice because it only causes disappointment and the feeling of being cheated for not finding another, more valuable shiny of that tier (I think Musky would agree).
Overall I really enjoyed this event and like many other players I gave it my all. Some stats for those who are interested in such things: In total of 314h I managed to find 22 Gibles, 1 Frillish and 53 shinies. EZ.
Till next time :D

DeZoLa

Youngster
plz create an NPC that colects quest items... i have so many tha want to get rid :(

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I mean items that we used in event quests , they stuck in our bags and now are useless
It is something we do need to fix as there's a new currency every event. I will raise it up in the near future. I know other players have asked for an NPC that can be used to remove stuff too.

There is already one in game, but needs to be reworked.

Last edited: