Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
592.png
speaking of, there is no HM/TM listed on Frillish / Jellicent playerdex too.
View attachment 7212
should be able to learn TM 61 Will-o-Wisp among other things (source).
__
@edit:
__

154.png
Meganium too, should be able to learn TM82 Dragon Tail on Gen 5. (source) (source²)View attachment 7213
Both of these issues should be resolved in the next server restart :)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
So I know water pokes does not have as much variety but when other maps are stacked in the low tiers compared does there really need to be water spawns? Frillish is cool and all but it could of been saved for another event where the lower spawns could of been more enticing to hunt. The spawns bundled with the slow surfing and cd between fishing compaired to the forest and mountains just does not seem to be worth it being there.

Lobonatico

So I know water pokes does not have as much variety but when other maps are stacked in the low tiers compared does there really need to be water spawns? Frillish is cool and all but it could of been saved for another event where the lower spawns could of been more enticing to hunt. The spawns bundled with the slow surfing and cd between fishing compaired to the forest and mountains just does not seem to be worth it being there.
Give it a try!
Hey ramen, seems like that but fishing is less stress because you can just press the button to successful fish sequential pkms no-stop.

Talking by my own experience on the event so far, I have a 12h shift every 36 hours as a job but already farmed 3775 debries (7 D.Gems, 1 AV, 1 TM), believe me when i say: fishing is good for debries. I also found 8 shinies, 2 Gibles and 1 Frillish. bought 3 Gibles on the mart too, hell yeah!

It is ok, on situations like that we get anxious about make the bad decision with the time given. but don't be. you have plenty of time to get all you want, even more.

LunaticJames

Content maker
Yeah I can feel that. The idea was to have two nice not seen before, UC Pokemon - One for land, One for water, accompanied by some likewise back up dancers to support them. But I think I just underestimated how popular Gible was going to be really, as ideally we'd want it to be difficult for players to decide if they want to be in the water, or on land to hunt. So a balancing fail on my part with one being able to eclipse the other.

The spawns will remain unchanged for this event of course. The goal of having players go for one, then the other is still occurring which is nice. Event hasn't even reached a week old yet as well. Next time will just have to take spawns into further consideration.

AsianKid

Youngster
As a voice of reason, I'll repeat what everyone else said but in a slightly different way.

Draco Meteor - It's how you win over the court of public opinion. It's either that or a potential coup.​
Dual Chop - On the Dragonic-hype train, but honestly, not worth adding.​
Fire Punch - We had Sucker Punch in Grimewood, Thunderpunch in Minusoft, Ice Punch in Northbell, and now that it's hot Gible summer: Fire Punch is the only one left.​
Giga Drain - Venusaur, Crobat, Venomoth, Tentacruel, Gengar, etc.
Seed Bomb - Shiftry, Linoone, Ambipom, some other ones.
Drain Punch - Gallade, Breloom, Hitmonchan, yada yada.
Magic Coat - Just an additional request of mine. For the Psychics and tanks.
U-Turn (TM89)- While not an MT, it should be in consideration. It's an essential PvP TM that trainers should not have to pay an arm and a leg for.
So yeah, to deviate from these requests would mean treason. : )

Last edited:

Jazz.

Tutor suggestions:

Fire Punch or Thunder Punch
Draco Meteor
Bounce
Seed Bomb
Aqua Tail
Trick

ty

varshdrago

i think while adding tutors it should also be kept in mind about wat pokes u r planning on doin swarm and events next...so watever tutors u add staff pls take this into consideration as only u wil knw about the pokes which u will be aing nxt.

DH94

Youngster
Well tutors will be here only for the duration of the event or a couple weeks more so perhaps its best to look for moves for pokes that has been featured in these past few swarms (miltank, drapion, pikachu). Perhaps Volt tackle wouldnt be such a bad idea :)