Suggestion to try Revive PWO

The-Joker

1. nature to change on pdex
2. held itens/berries implemented by donar ingame
3. type: fairy
4. moves/pokedex gen 6 or gen 7 - the game need to be updated with the best/last gens
5. more move tutors
6. more and new pokes to hunt, reason almost all players are bored with the same pokes ever... we have all, tauros, scyther, staryu, snorlax, eevee and is because that pwo have always 20 players online or less...

idea: contest map to players

the winners maps would stay ingame until the launch of their respective continent

type: 4 maps per continent

Fake sinnoh 1
    (T1 starly, bidoof, kricketot. T2 buneary, glameow. T3 bronzor, stunky. T4 hippopotas. T5 Gible)

Fake sinnoh 2
   (T1..... t2...... t3........)

fake hoen, fake unova, fake kalos, fake alola..............................

Trainer5

Youngster
This idea is really good,it will even expand the playerbase and bring back old players maybe

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
1. Various ideas for the best way to implement natures are currently under discussion.
2. Since you mentioned Donar, I'll let him answer that one ;)
3. Will probably happen once Generation 6 is introduced to PWO.
4. We're working on it :)
5 and 6. I'm open to hearing suggestions for what you and other players feel PWO could use next.

Aiacos.

I can not understand, see that losing players and nothing be done, could put the items that already exist in random battles in the game, new pokes, any novelty would animate old players, because the game is good, but stopped in time. I would like to help with new ideas, events but unfortunately the vast majority left the game. Natures, new pokes, new maps, new quests, new events, suggestions we have to spare ...

The-Joker

Jinji said:
1. Various ideas for the best way to implement natures are currently under discussion. - my idea for that is like abilities, that way all the old players don't lost ur gametime spent for years..
2. Since you mentioned Donar, I'll let him answer that one ;) - i only mentioned donar because him related that itens in ur change log https://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=36030
3. Will probably happen once Generation 6 is introduced to PWO. - ok nice, the game need that.
4. We're working on it :) - nice, u can talk more details about that?
5 and 6. I'm open to hearing suggestions for what you and other players feel PWO could use next. - 5. tutors can to stay in gyms and cities, a exemple: tutor iron head in gym(steel) of olivine, anothers tutors in battle tower, it's place needs update too and 6. maps fakes with pokes of ur respective gen until the launch of their continent, is the faster path to revive the game.

Kingstone

Great ideas for the game.

as we have seen, for some reasons, the game needs news.
more players and more content.

The-Joker

Midou, Trainer5 and Kingstone, Thanks for approving the idea, it seems to me that there will not be many players who will not like it, if there is someone ..

is a way to revive old and new players, because all other pokemon games have at least until the 4th generation, pwo is far behind everyone.

as I see it is the fastest and most advantageous idea for the staff, they will not need to create missions and npcs of battle, the maps will be due to the creativity of the players who want to compete in the contest.

the staff would only introduce pokemons and maps did by players ingame.

Renera

Baisicly we need new content, this is too old and there is no fun to do same thing over and over again! I hope you got what i mean!  :exclamation:

Also when i saw last Event there was a lot of players online during it ( it was small swarm event with Eevee beeing Tier4) but still you caught player attecion, so the point is even small things can change popolation, i think the most needed thingy for players to still play is to be in touch with GM ( the feeling that they are still alive, and care about :heart: us "the player")

Pegasus

Hello, everyone.

Fisrt of all, I'm sorry, this post is long. Second, I consider the game amazing, the idea, the mechanisms, how some details work together, battle, quests, PLAYERS... It's of course, a singular game.

However, I agree with my game mates when they say the game need more stuff, to be honest, it souns like, as said, the game is stopped on time.
But, ok. I consider as well that new stuff such as maps and bigs upgrades need time to be made, the staff don't earn money but from donations and etc. So, having it in mind, my suggestion is a way to get some old players back and make the ones that are still playing and/or coming along to spend more time on it. I've told some friends about it and they agreed and now, here it is:
On Pewter City (if it is another city, I'm sorry. Terrible with names) there's a museum which teleport the players to some old disabled maps. My ideia is that the staff could open one of these maps and put some new pokes there, they could open one and put 6 new pokes there, as an example, for 6 days. Then, they could close the map and open again after 15~30 days again, now with other pokes or 4 of the 6 and 2 news, just a model. Basicaly, this is the idea.
Details:
- The map is already done, the staff would not have to work on it.
- Many players don't know these maps, they could go to a new place.
- I'm NOT saying to make Celebi, Lugia or Moltres avaliable, maybe it would be nice but it is not necessary to make it all possible. In my opinion, pokes like Spiritomb, Glameow, Stunky, Bronzor, Scraggy would be enough.
- As well, I'm NOT saying that there must be no pokes already known by us. If there must be, ok,no problem. But at least some better ones like machop and phanpy. It was, for example, the big problem on eevee swarm, sandslash and sandshrew isn't that good. It's just my opinion.
- The staff don't have to put pokes from Token Seller on it, and after making new pokes appear in game, they could just put then on the Token Seller, making even the possibilitie of make money with it.
- After all, the players would be able to get new pokes and call their friends back.

More details>
If, because of something, these maps aren't possible, you could do it in a no used place, like the sea of Seven Iland.
It was said that the staff is working on Sinnoh, for exaple. Likely, on Seven Iland too. So, this, a priori, is just an idea that could allow the game to have more players while these regions aren't avaliable yet, my idea is not like a permanent project.
And honestly, I can't see reasons to it not be done.
I'm thanks for Joker started it and for you all having the conversation so peaceful.
If I comited any mistake, I'm sorry, especially the grammar ones, hehe.

Good night for you all.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It is probably worthwhile noting that some time prior to us launching our version of the Tiled Map Editor for usage in PWO, the format used for maps was completely changed. As a result, many old event or temporary maps in PWO are no longer functional or even readable by the game today - if, indeed, they still exist at all.

The-Joker

I made a more elaborate test suggestion for the staff to test that idea, it would be 2 maps any that are apt to the new version, remembering, when the staff made a 24 hour swarm with starters of sinnoh, it was the last time the server passed the 100 online in the last 2 years!

map test 1

T1: Starly, Bidoof
T2: Buneary, Glameow
T3: Bronzor, Croagunk
T4: Hippopotas, Cranidos
T5: Gible

map test 2

T1: Combee, Kricketot
T2: Carnivine, pachirisu
T3: Shinx, Stunky
T4: Rotom, spiritomb
T5: Riolu