Start of a new Chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain

Youngster
I AM BACK GUYS!​

Yes, your old pal' Zain has finally made the decision to return to PWO, don't have much to say but all I will say is that PWO's memories has fired me up and here I am now , hoping for new faces to meet and adventures to start at!

Hi to all newcomers to PWO and To my old pal's:

Jinji
(uses deodrant): Garbo! :D
Kaiko
Pansy
Mr.Flare
Faabz
Mewandrea

I hope your still in and doing fine ^^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This is a great day indeed! I always knew you'd come back Zain; but I didn't expect it so soon. Hope you once again enjoy being part of PWO once again; and I can't wait until everyone else gets to see how your creative streak has grown over your absence from here :)

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
This is a great day indeed! I always knew you'd come back Zain; but I didn't expect it so soon. Hope you once again enjoy being part of PWO once again; and I can't wait until everyone else gets to see how your creative streak has grown over your absence from here :)
As expected my Gengar pal' and Thanks so much for greeting at my return and yes indeed , I can't wait for myself to see everyone again xD

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I always like to hear that people are returning to the Pwo. That sounds me great. I hope to see you around.

:) Welcome back~~
[/glow]

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Doro gaboro! How I hoped this day may come and one of the best friends I have ever known may be back again. So good to see you Zain; and haha, I see you still be as funny and cool as ever. Thank you for makeing this day great with this post :)

You look different somehow...
[/glow]

Zain

Youngster
julio2503 said:
[glow=red]I always like to hear that people are returning to the Pwo. That sounds me great. I hope to see you around.

:) Welcome back~~
[/glow]

Thanks , I appreciate it ^^

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Doro gaboro! How I hoped this day may come and one of the best friends I have ever known may be back again. So good to see you Zain; and haha, I see you still be as funny and cool as ever. Thank you for makeing this day great with this post :)

You look different somehow...
[/glow]

I knew you would be here sometime to greet me ^^ Thanks for those kind words and yes indeed, I have honed my skills as a Lucario and formed a new team called "Team Taka"
I have also honed my signature making skills and I will make the shop sometime today to take some few requests....

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Why was I sure you'll be back in no time? :p

Welcome back Zain ^-^

BlackBloodz

Welcome back Zain :eek:
Hope you find the game more interesting now and stick in :p

regnumregis93

Uhhh...Hey~~ this is our first time meeting...Welcome back from me...:D ahahahaha...Anyway, nice seeing you~ I hope we will meet again later on....Anyway Enjoy the game!

MrFlare2

Youngster
Heh-heh, welcome back, young noob-a-won.

Srsly:
welcome back zain :p

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Great to see you back Zain ;)

Zain

Youngster
Luminance said:
Why was I sure you'll be back in no time? :p

Welcome back Zain ^-^
Haha thanks and Well you were right I suppose ^^

BLACKsamerBlood said:
Welcome back Zain
Hope you find the game more interesting now and stick in
Thanks and why do you think I came back? The community and all had a very powerful attraction for me to definitely come back and I will do my best to support everyone ^^

regnumregis93 said:
Uhhh...Hey~~ this is our first time meeting...Welcome back from me...ahahahaha...Anyway, nice seeing you~ I hope we will meet again later on....Anyway Enjoy the game!
Sure bro , anytime and Thanks xD

Pansy said:
Great to see you back Zain ;)
Pansy! Great to see you again too buddy! and thanks :)

Faabz.

Youngster
ZAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You are back <3

so-cute-crying-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.