Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blastoise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Hey everybody, so I thought of a little poll game concept called "STAR(ter) WARS" (I'm totally not making a "Star Wars" pun :p) The details are simple:

1. A new poll will happen every few weeks.

2. All pokemon will be full evo level 100's (unless stated other wise.)

3. Will be an all out battle between all participants.

4. Trainers will not be involved so Pokemon will just be using moves they would learn naturally (not by TM, Tutor, egg move, or etc.)

5. Vote for who you think would win.

6. Explain why you made your pick.

7. Pokemon with the most votes win.

With that said let's have our first ever battle, and what better way to start off then with the original trio that started it all? The Kanto starting pokemon! Who will be the very best like no one ever was? Venusaur, Charizard, or Blastoise?

Klay

Youngster
Venusaur. There's no reason to argue, and you'll understand why.

When the fight starts, Blastoise and Charizard, two "badass"-looking poks, are starting a badass contest. Meanwhile, Venusaur is starting to dig the ground to bury itself, only leaving a big, natural flower at the sight of its busy foes. Once Blastoise has beaten Charizard (because Water > Fire), it thinks it's the only opponent remaining, it and a flower. But beware, because the flower is glowing. Venusaur took its time to prepare a monstrous Solar Beam while Charizard and Venusaur were exchanging some Hydro Pumps and Infernos. But it's too late for Blastoise, who is only paying attention to public cheers. A STABbed Solar Beam hit Blastoise in the back, making it fall on Charizard. This one was about to wake up, but 188.5 lbs in the face, it's too heavy for the already-weaken dragon-like. Only Venusaur remains. Nature always prevails.

Any addition/correction will be simply ignored :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Klay said:
Venusaur. There's no reason to argue, and you'll understand why.

When the fight starts, Blastoise and Charizard, two "badass"-looking poks, are starting a badass contest. Meanwhile, Venusaur is starting to dig the ground to bury itself, only leaving a big, natural flower at the sight of its busy foes. Once Blastoise has beaten Charizard (because Water > Fire), it thinks it's the only opponent remaining, it and a flower. But beware, because the flower is glowing. Venusaur took its time to prepare a monstrous Solar Beam while Charizard and Venusaur were exchanging some Hydro Pumps and Infernos. But it's too late for Blastoise, who is only paying attention to public cheers. A STABbed Solar Beam hit Blastoise in the back, making it fall on Charizard. This one was about to wake up, but 188.5 lbs in the face, it's too heavy for the already-weaken dragon-like. Only Venusaur remains. Nature always prevails.

Any addition/correction will be simply ignored :)

Hahaha! I love it XD that is a perfectly acceptable explanation :D

Nshims

I kinda like this version, Blastoise is the best  :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcUSRT7CFPs

PokefanJacob97

Jobey said:
Hey everybody, so I thought of a little poll game concept called "STAR(ter) WARS" (I'm totally not making a "Star Wars" pun :p) The details are simple:

Blastoise has a badass shell it can hide in to avoid poison or vine whip a solar beam can be deadly but with a high enough defence it can avoid that and withdraw before this happens not to mention it can just hydro pump charizard in the face and the heatbutt it or knock it out of the sky with a rapid spin. an ice beam from blastoice is all that it will take to beat venasaur or a skull bash or something and with withdraw and hydro cannon its clearly at an advantage I men its its signature move it has badass cannons just for it and put it on the map haha