Staff Progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
OldGawerty said:
You got banned for more than likely a good reason, and you choose to blame it on others? I can agree that there could be more Moderators around, but you aren't even following the proper appeal method, which is using the Playerdex and making an appeal on there.

nope bro i did maked an appeal but fonty reply on the first day asking me then he just got offline for a week

GawertyXL

ahmedov said:
riga you didn't understand what mean i said that if a staff go for inactivity for a long period he should just quit the game because after all any one want a job he should take her responsability even you but sometimes as you said they make big effort that can be so helpful and i want to say that this game will be back when everyone work together :)

for example for me i am banned and fonty is not online for like 8 days and i missed very useful things ingame that is soooooooo mean :( lol

ahmedov said:
OldGawerty said:
You got banned for more than likely a good reason, and you choose to blame it on others? I can agree that there could be more Moderators around, but you aren't even following the proper appeal method, which is using the Playerdex and making an appeal on there.

nope bro i did maked an appeal but fonty reply on the first day asking me then he just got offline for a week

Well, those things happen unfortunately, he has a real life just like we all do, he's entitled to that. The amount of hours he's put in already enables him some time away.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
ahmedov said:
yes ik that's why i am asking for another staff to take that appeal

You really shouldn't have hijacked this post with your ban appeal discussion. So I'm just going to put things straight and then close the thread- the OP can request it be reopened or other staff can decide to if they feel there is more to say regarding the actual subject of this thread.

We discussed your ban actively for 5 days after you first appealed and you did not answer my questions. In fact you appeared to avoid answering the main question which made me suspicious. You did break the rules and although I accepted your reason when you finally gave it you still had to remain temporarily banned for the offense.

You probably stayed banned a few days longer than would otherwise have happened if it wasn't Christmas/New Years and I was able to spend a lot more time with my younger children than I usually get to. But only a few extra days.

And since you challenged my activity I will just say this. I am a GM, and just because you don't see me that doesn't mean I don't see you and am not working. Even when my cases get backed up I am still spending a significant amount of time on this game on a daily/weekly basis.

Everything takes time, especially ban appeals- we can't just look at your appeal and say yes or no. It takes time to look through the evidence and it can't be rushed or mistakes are more likely to be made. In a nutshell though you broke the rules and had to wait for the ban appeal process to be followed through.

Status
Not open for further replies.