Special Pokémons

CoolKnightST

I was wondering if there where plans to ever release the special pokémon that have been seen in the aime:
  • Pink pokémon that where found on the Pinkan Island in the orange islands region: (Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Pikachu, Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Nidoking, Vileplume, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Diglett, Mankey, Primeape, Bellsprout, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Pidgeotto, Oddish, Poliwhirl, Geodude, Scyther and Electabuzz). The shiny Rhyhorn seem to have an mirror differents with the pink one. Still in higher generation the Shiny Rhyhorn seem to become red instant of pink.
  • Crystal Onix from the cave on Sunburst Island in the orange islands region. The crystal Onix seem to be an Ice/Steel type.
  • Snowmen Snorlax (seem to be an snorelax but with an normal/ice type.
  • Golden Sudowoodo an science experiment that changed the type of sudowoodo. It seem to be an steel type and has an ability that make him immune for water attacks.
  • Porygon0 (an prototype of porygon)
  • Tattoo Pokémon (Gengar, Alakazam and Jigglypuff)
  • ...two pokémon (cloned pokémon)

Some other I nowtest in the anime that could be used as beter alternatives for the shiny versions:
  • Orange Archipelago Butterfree
  • Purple Kecleon
  • Puka (an Pikachu with blue eyes)

These is refer in the aime as female.
  • Pink Butterfree

Some of these look really intressting to implement in the futher. Some of these however could be intressting to be add in the tokensstore:
  • Snowmen Snorlax
  • Golden Sudowoodo
  • Porygon0
  • Crystal Onix

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I have well made Crystal Onix Big by me, Follow Crystal Onix by Merse, cut off Back Crystal Onix. By that way, do you know how use C++? Because you have lots ideas, so you need learn how use C++, became GE: Scripter, DEV, ADM and made these ideas ;)