• No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LaxiusGames

Hi! I am LaxiusGames (Alex). I can't play this game because i am on vacations on some Island and we don't have wi-fi (just mobile data). I wanted so much to create a Pokemon MMO game when i was 14 but i didn't and i still don't have the knowledge to do that. Then i found this MMO that is awesome since they created it from 2007 and until today it is running. I have many ideas on my laptop and i seriously don't wanna waste them by trowing them to the Recycle Bin. So here some new ideas for this great game:

-Add all new Generations Pokemons (Platinum to Ultra Moon and Sun)

-Add Legendaries that can only be catch by a Event (like Octuber 31 Halloween and Darkrai shows up and you need to do many quest to do it)

-Add PVP option where players can choose if they want to battle with others using legendaries (just for annoying legendaries only users ;P)

-Add Pokemon Leagues (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Master, Ultra and Legendary)

-Add Mega-Evolution and Z-Moves

-Add new region (Name: Novastar?) (Maybe in this region you can choose between all generations starters) (Maybe this region has 18 gyms? All types?)

-Add new Mega-Evolutions for other pokemons (i just wish for them, some pokemons deserves mega evolutions)

-Upgrade the graphics to look like HeartGold? Maybe for 2021?

-Add Wyveon? (Dragon type evolution for Eevee) (Evolves by using Dusk Stone?)

-Max level of pokemon increases to 200?

-Add a pre-evolution of Lapras? (Name: Lapy?) (Evolves by having max affection with him)

-Add Mountable Pokemon (so we can go mounting our pokemons) (i got this idea of something that i saw of someone mounting a gengar in discord (^0^)

-Add Pokemon Championship? (where people can go and participate to see who is the best)

If u like some of this ideas just contact me by Discord or by my email (laxiusgames17@gmail.com)

I really love pokemon and now i can help someone to achieve his dreams of having a good Pokemon MMO (that includes me)
Sorry if i am a bother (-_-).

Last edited:

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Most of the things you mentioned (more pokemon, more regions, more forms, and etc) are planned but a very long way away as currently technical capabilities and the proper man power is lacking. Stuff such as catchable legendary pokemon will likely never happen as they would disbalance the game, nor are any fan pokemon likely although some have considered different colored pokemon in discussions. Fan pokemon are always a fun concept but a bit farfetched. The leagues could be similar to what has been discussed by some players by the talk of tier battles where players are only able to be credited battling people close to their skill level, or also there has been discussions about having tiered pokemon restrictions much like showdown has, but with the low population currently and few serious battlers that likely won't be implemented any time soon. I also do not ever see raising the pokemon level caps to 200 happening at all. You have some interesting ideas, but they are a bit impractical, don't be discouraged though. :)

Last edited:

LaxiusGames

Not at all, that was only some examples. If i would have said all that i already writed in my PC, i think you would end reading it after 1 hour (depending if u are a fast reader or not). You said they where in lack of manpower right? U mean that they don't have so much people that knows about the mechanicals of the game (like writing codes and programing). That is painful. I am just a student but i want to get the informatic career as i finish the school. Maybe in that time i can lend a hand. Right now i have only my Big Imagination, ideas just pops out of my brain like when u put a mint in a coca-cola.

whisMEAT

Youngster
u may wanna give toll for all options one by one. there are like 15 things u mention ,some are completely new,some practival etc(whic i agree with jobey) and there is just "yes"or "no".

Klay

Youngster
hi, I voted "no"

For now let's just ignore the suggestions that need more explanations before even being imaginable. So r.i.p. pokémon leagues and pokémon championship.
Let's also ignore fakemon ideas, because staff aren't fond of the idea of fakemons in PWO. I don't say that because I dislike fakemons, I suggested in the past a fakemon for an event. It had stats, sprites, moves, ability, and even a good reason to be, but no matter how many infos you give on them, staff's thoughts are clear. So, fakemon ideas with 0 justification, it can be put aside.
Let's obviously ignore the newer generations ideas. Of course staff plans to add newer gens, but as Jobey implided, current staff team can only achieve small goals.
Let's now ignore the legendary suggestion. While it doesn't make sense that a 10 year old kid can pretty easily catch legendaries in official games, it would break the definition of "legendary" if there was multiple individuals of legendary species that were owned by tons of players. We better keep legendaries as quest NPCs (especially for events), and respect them for being legends.
Let's finally ignore the "better graphic" suggestion. You can make a skin in your client with whatever tiles and sprites you want. It's something players can do by themselves if they want to, and staff should work on more necessary projects instead of making a "graphic overhaul".

So we have 2 suggestions left. The region and the level 200.

You already have a name for this new region, so I'll assume it's a deeply-thought thing. While I'm not agree with a fake region being a starting region, I do like the idea of a new region to explore, with new gyms and new challenges. And to be honest, I'm working on adding a region project for my map showcase thread (been on it before making the thread actually).
If you already made maps of it (with the PWO Map Editor of course), you can share them in the Creativity Zone. Same if you already prepared some quests related to this region or else. Staff already hosted player-made maps in the past, so it can be an opportunity to make your region project more appealing and interesting.
BUT being able to choose between all starters in a single region, it makes choosing other regions with 3 starters pointless. So on this part, it's a no-no.

And finally, the level 200 suggestion. I can understand when NPCs have lvl100+ pokémon (more challenge for players), but what's the point for players?
most of these suggestions were already made in the past btw

edit: i'm not staff nor speaking for the entire community, many people have different opinions on you suggs and mine is just one tear in an ocean

Last edited:

LaxiusGames

Ok, just forget about all that. Nintendo's copyrights must fall. Al nintendo games are very good but i hate that part of him. No one can express their love and creativity in making a pokemon fanmadr game because of the Copyrights.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I just wanted to add, why not level 255 pokemon? That is the technical cap per bit or whatever. Although, this game has had pokemon up to level 9000? I recall hearing about a dragonite like that.

Klay

Youngster
Some staff members can indeed have lvl100+ poks, I heard about a godtier Bidoof. They're only in staff accounts, and just for the funz (because they're not allowed to trade nor battle players)
minus that time, when Fonty wanted to slap some players with his lvl 20 team