So you think you can pwo ? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Wow you too...all u do is tap right and left just dont tap too hard i personally use a,d keys and press space with thumb seems to be more comfortable to me

mad30

Youngster
OMNIDragon said:
Dont sit idle in xat and you will learn to pwo also
Trying to make it personal? Last time I check I never obtain an illegal shiny drago and had it confiscated. You don't exactly have a clean record.

Personal now?

mad30

Youngster
if you mean just switching the direction of you character without moving a tile, yes, i did that all the time on top of the pokecenter.

Merse

Youngster
You can rotate your character indeed, if you tap directional keys, but you don't move then. I use to play this while I'm in the Union Room and I'm bored :D
But you can't move and stand still at the mean time.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Question... If im using spped hack how does that make me able to turn and stay still....theorticly i should be moving so fast i wouldnt be able to stay in same spot please stop slandering me

mad30

Youngster
when you move just in a dirrection (tapping the buttons) other people can't see you do this. You have to actually move to another tile in order for other people to see. Likewise unless you are fishing, you can't encounter wild battles unless you move to a new tile.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
and mad..im not taking it personal just saying most staff doesnt actually play pwo to understand what im saying,yes i had obtained a s drago and i wasnt banned cuz why?ill tell you..i did nothing wrong i didnt report it at first because i didnt know it was glitched,afterwards I am the one who considered it glitched due to fact person i brought it from says they had no recolection of it being shinny and stats i recived before trade..they werent shinny stats.and since then i have nothing but try my best to help community as much as possible,please do not condemned me for somthing that has happened to alot of people,wii's meta turned into a caterpie,,,and?he is hacker now?i just would like my respect >.> anywayzzzz anybody got any epic screenies? ill post one my favorites in a second :)

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
oh and btw...confisacated? nikola was doing that to everybody even off old accounts taking epic shinnies so fact it was confiscated has no bearing in my opinion...

psychosamm

Youngster
I think its time for you to let it go and move on with your life. Crying about the "injustice" isn't going to get you unbanned. This thread is very unnecessary...

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
2cx6of4.png

runaway magby :p

Puar

Youngster
OMNIDragon said:
And puar i must aoligize i allways figured you were a token sell not a hardcore player lol times that bordom by 3 and u will understand my mind
I had 800 plus hours on my Puar account before it was made a staff account. Been involved in PWO since November 2009. As far as being a token trader, Yes when I am working and have disposable income I do have a habit of selling tokens... Not something im really proud of but I am very addicted to this game. For the record the reason I have not been trading pokemon is because I think that the value of pokemon is lower than it should be and that the value of money is higher than it should be. I think that in any free economy values fluctuate so the reason you dont havnt seen me trading my pokemon and buying Srares with tokens is because when the economy inevitably changes again I hope to be positioned in such a way that I made a considerable profit on my time and investment.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Puar said:
OMNIDragon said:
And puar i must aoligize i allways figured you were a token sell not a hardcore player lol times that bordom by 3 and u will understand my mind
I had 800 plus hours on my Puar account before it was made a staff account. Been involved in PWO since November 2009. As far as being a token trader, Yes when I am working and have disposable income I do have a habit of selling tokens... Not something im really proud of but I am very addicted to this game. For the record the reason I have not been trading pokemon is because I think that the value of pokemon is lower than it should be and that the value of money is higher than it should be. I think that in any free economy values fluctuate so the reason you dont havnt seen me trading my pokemon and buying Srares with tokens is because when the economy inevitably changes again I hope to be positioned in such a way that I made a considerable profit on my time and investment.

lol im scared im going to pick up tht token buying habbit now

Puar

Youngster
Its a hard habit to break. Just a suggestion dont waste your time trying to get Ubers from the token store, While there is a chance that you could get a great UC and sell it for many many millions in my experience they come out like crap and are worth under 4 mil. If I were you I would sell strait tokens for a flat rate and dont budge down from your price, If someone wants you to sell for less tell them to go buy tokens from someone else for less money

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
lol i brought like 3 chars with shinny chance so far all fail speed :p but i wount give up...i know how to manage money very well i havent spend much money for pwo...only when i ost that drago..i brought a bagon (i think 2,back when they were $7) and one came out to be one of best in pwo to this day ^.^

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
yeah you can either buy UC's for $12-17 and hope to god the thing is worth some money (small chance), or sell tokens and buy the seldom epic UC's that come on the market. you might spend $100 to get a nice char which would equate to 2-300 pokedollars if you just sold the tokens...that same char would be worth 40-50m on the market. I recently sold 100 tokens for 300m, can be good business. Just now I bought a trapinch with S Chance from the token store because I finally got 14 free tokens XD Hope it turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.