So, I figured I'd Suggest this.

Goku-

When battling another trainer and fainting one of their Pokémon there is no option to switch to another Pokémon before the trainer sends out their next Pokémon like there is in every other Pokémon game ever made. Just wondering if this could be implemented?

EvilWaterfall

You can always switch your pokemon before the NPC trainer or in a regular battle with another player, but you have to do it before selecting a move.

Goku-

You can always switch your pokemon before the NPC trainer or in a regular battle with another player, but you have to do it before selecting a move.
Yeah, I'm aware you can do it but there's no prompt and most players miss the opportunity or just don't know about it. Would be nice if you had text that popped up to give you the option.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
All (official) pokemon games have the option to change the battle style between "Set" and "Switch". PWO is set to "Set" by default, and that is the tradition of PvP scenes to have it set this way. So, long story short, not gonna happen. It's too easy if we allowed switching.

Goku-

All (official) pokemon games have the option to change the battle style between "Set" and "Switch". PWO is set to "Set" by default, and that is the tradition of PvP scenes to have it set this way. So, long story short, not gonna happen. It's too easy if we allowed switching.
That's the thing, you can switch, there's just no prompt to let you know that you can. With a game being "too easy" or not, it's the way the game is suppose to be played, is it not? Either way, it's no big deal. It's just the little things like this that sets PWO back from other mmo's.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
If vs general NPCs, then whatever. It would be fine with me to have it made so we can switch if it is other than Battle Tower, Elite Four, or Gym Trainers.

If vs Players, then not being allowed to switch is standard.