Sith Reborn: DarthPhoenix

DarthPhoenix

Hello, random user reading my topic! I am Darth Phoenix but you may cal me Phoenix! I love video games, music, and Anime! My favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo! My favorite games include: The Walking Dead Season 1, Kingdom Hearts, DBZ Budokai 3 and of course Pokemon! My favorite music genres are: Rap, Dubstep and Alternative. My favorite Animes include: Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Space Dandy, and Rurouni Kenshin. Currently I am working on completing Nuzlocke Challenges on every Pokemon game (no spin-offs). I'm currently playing Pokemon red which I just started today. You can view my progress at: http://phoenixgaming99.blogspot.com I would appriciate if you check it out ^-^. Anyways I will try to be active as much as possible on both the game and the Forums!

-Phoenix

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
DarthPhoenix said:
Welcome back? I'm new ^^
Oh, few time ago there was someone with a similar name and I haven't seen him for a while then I read ''reborn'' and linked one thing to other. lol xD

:) Welcome anyway~

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Mewtwo... the quintessential example of how man's lust for power can create chaos and destruction. Yet... somehow I also feel a fondness for it. The way it sought out a purpose; the way it came to respect humanity and acknowledge its own existence... I shouldn't say this, but it's perhaps the only Psychic Pokémon I respect.

I digress. Welcome to PWO DarthPhoenix; I hope you'll enjoy it here. I've only played the last of the three non-Pokémon game titles you list myself, but DBZ Budokai 3 in my viewpoint still ranks as one of the best Dragon Ball Z Videogames.

DarthPhoenix

Thank you all for the warm welcome ^-^. Sorry for the whole reborn thing. Darth Phoenix is actually an old Sith >.<

DomT.

Youngster
One More Fairy Tail Lover Here,Welcome to the game Phoneix