Should PWO get rid of Forced NPC rematches?

Should PWO get rid of Forced NPC Rematches and instead make them optional?

• Total voters

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
This is a common complaint that for some reason is always ignored when brought up, from what I've gathered from a few people it seems the staff may assume the playerbase prefers forced rematches so that's why such a simple suggestion is just thrown to the way side. I've decided that now, I'm asking for the playerbase voices to be heard. What do you think? :)

Last edited:

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I don't like FORCED MATCHES, Period. I should be allowed to start the game, and walk through it un-harassed by NPCs. ALL battles should be OPTIONAL. Even *AFTER* starting a battle with an NPC, I should be allowed to run away if I want, and it should count as an Automatic Success when running from an NPC battle.

And while we're at it, remove all those retarded ROAD BLOCKS that prevent players from walking straight through to wherever they're going. Start the game, walk to Saffron, trade with a player who gives you 6, level 100 pokemon, *THEN*, start battling Gyms. Much better way to do things.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I don't like FORCED MATCHES, Period. I should be allowed to start the game, and walk through it un-harassed by NPCs. ALL battles should be OPTIONAL. Even *AFTER* starting a battle with an NPC, I should be allowed to run away if I want, and it should count as an Automatic Success when running from an NPC battle.

And while we're at it, remove all those retarded ROAD BLOCKS that prevent players from walking straight through to wherever they're going. Start the game, walk to Saffron, trade with a player who gives you 6, level 100 pokemon, *THEN*, start battling Gyms. Much better way to do things.
eh, no

Kaiko

Youngster
I'm going to vote make them optional. That way people who dont want to rebattle the npcs dont have to. I personally like rebattling npcs though. Optional is like a win win.

Last edited:

justme1306

Youngster
i pray every night those npcs on golden bridge falls in the water and get attacked by sharpedo's - its about time to have option to rebattle them - i dont think its that hard to make and everyone will be happy :D

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Nugget bridge is absolutely brutal
Yeah, it's horrible lol I feel bad for people on my friends list, they see me logging on and off over and over again because relogging is better than dealing with those trainers.

justme1306

Youngster
Yeah, it's horrible lol I feel bad for people on my friends list, they see me logging on and off over and over again because relogging is better than dealing with those trainers.
because you are scared to lose to them :D