Shane's log

nemo55

Thanks Shane. Really appreciate the work. :))

Here is another thing that popped in my head is the recoil damages from moves like Flare Blitz, Take Down, Double Edge, etc...

Here is the list of how they should work..

FBjBrPv.png

Shiny-HoOh

Glad to see another update towards a better battle system. :D

However 'Shadow Rush' and 'Shadow End' are Colosseum and XD only moves, so no pokemon even learn those attacks. (Doesn't really matter if they're left alone or removed, but no pokemon learn these attacks)

Also for stat changes when it showed the exact stat it changed to a few days ago it wasn't correctly changing the stat, increases would always add 50% more, so if the stat is currently at 100 then it boosts it would go to 150 then another boost would make it go to 225 when it should go to 200, same with when a decreases, it always takes away a third, such as: 100 would go to 67 then then 44 when the second time it should be at 50.

here's the way it should work:
+6 - Stat * 8/2 (4)
+5 - Stat * 7/2 (3.5)
+4 - Stat * 6/2 (3)
+3 - Stat * 5/2 (2.5)
+2 - Stat * 4/2 (2)
+1 - Stat * 3/2 (1.5)
±0 - Stat * 2/2 (1)
-1 - Stat * 2/3 (0.6667)
-2 - Stat * 2/4 (0.5)
-3 - Stat * 2/5 (0.4)
-4 - Stat * 2/6 (0.3333)
-5 - Stat * 2/7 (0.2857)
-6 - Stat * 2/8 (0.25)

I figured I would mention it since you seem to be focusing on fixing the battle system atm.

Arnie

i cant even seem to leave the game for 8 hours and u come and finx another needed thing. now thats what i call an efficient worker.

would it be possible to look into 2 turn moves like fly/dig/sky attack/solarbeam/dive etc?

DomT.

Youngster
:D :D :D :D Hahaha One More Cool Update Shane,Really Appreciate Your Work But What about Droping Items System :( :(

Teesel

I think something went wrong, cause NPCs' pokes with higher critical ratio attacks has 100% accuracy without Focus Energy:
6itd.png

medd.png

DomT.

Youngster
Shane said:
the item drop system is Bluerises task i think
Yeah i know that it is his task but still any idea when they are going to be enable :( :D

Arnie

Shane said:
Hey Arnie :) Check again hahaha

haha awesome, too bad i cant use aeroblast :( also the more abilities the better. mainly waiting for speed boost and intimidate abilities now :3

RicardoTav

Lol shane is Godlike really awesome updates and coming really fast ;) really good work ty for your effort :).

HOF69

Thanks for the updates Shane! On the subject of recoil being added, I noticed that Flare Blitz does not currently have a chance to burn, but it's supposed to have a 10% chance of doing so.

Tendou

Can I ask how you are dealing with abilities? You know the ability is set at random for pokemons with more than 1 ability so no pokemon can have 2 abilities at once. Are we able to catch pokemons with different abilities?

And im glad for Perish Song to be working, is that a clue for Mean Look? :p

G

When most the abilities are done, then Pokemon you catch will have their ability randomly chosen like in the real Pokemon based on what they can have.

EDIT: Flare Blitz should now be able to burn

AncientWizard

I think the fairest thing would be that we could chose our own pokes abilitys (like pokemon showdown)
All the pokes at the moment have only one ability most of them are usles for curtain pokemons.
JUST MY OPININON :)