Sevii, honen

since1981

How to go to one island, two island, three island, etc..[I have reached Battle Tower]
And also to Honen league..

Can anyone answer me
Pls

Last edited:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
They aren't open currently (with the exception of the Battle Tower). Both of these are currently under construction, with Sevii currently the priority. We hope to have more news about progress in a future update :)

since1981

Sir
Can u say when are you going to update
You even said you are planning for adding sinnoh also

Sir a small request
Where can i find Elite 4 in game
Pls tell me, and how to go there

Isguros

Youngster
You can get to the Elite 4 by going through the Victory Road which is accessible from the Pokemon League building on Route 22

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As for your other question: We do not provide time estimates for future content; as PWO is ran by volunteers and circumstances are always subject to change - we don't like to set false expectations. Suffice to say that the Sevii Islands have been a long-term project, but have only recently picked up momentum again following the completion of the Elite Four; as for Hoenn, that will likely follow Sevii and will be quite a while away yet. Keep an eye on the latest Announcements, as we will always share news whenever we have any to share ;)

since1981

As for your other question: We do not provide time estimates for future content; as PWO is ran by volunteers and circumstances are always subject to change - we don't like to set false expectations. Suffice to say that the Sevii Islands have been a long-term project, but have only recently picked up momentum again following the completion of the Elite Four; as for Hoenn, that will likely follow Sevii and will be quite a while away yet. Keep an eye on the latest Announcements, as we will always share news whenever we have any to share ;)

Thanks a lot sir
Thanks for your time

Vrael

How long will it take for the update to get over?
Very eager to play as it gets boring now that I have finished it.
thank you

Vrael

If you don't like to play unless there are new maps, then maybe this game isn't really the best fit for you.
Don't take it the wrong way...
I am just saying that I am eager for the new update
No need to be so rude

justme1306

Youngster
Don't take it the wrong way...
I am just saying that I am eager for the new update
No need to be so rude
pwo doesnt has a big team of staff also they are not paid - so no new regions before atleast a year and maybe even more - but i see you joined not too long ago so i bet u didnt catch them all or beat all gyms/e4 and did quests - that would be a good start :)

Last edited: