Server idea's with descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonstar

Hey!, well I think this is a pretty neat idea and I'm sure to believe someone ( or a lot of people ) have mentioned this before, but to add some more pokemon, and perhaps some new regions, Eg- generations with Lugia, Dialga, Palkia , Kyogre , Groudon and so on, I think it would be also a good idea to be able to encounter the legendaries and have a 0.05% of capturing one once tried, maybe adding in Rare candies and Higher graded pokeballs, Legendaries can only be caught once by each player so you may not re-catch a legendary, but someone else may catch it, and you can only sell it to perhaps a Pokémon shop that could be entrusted into the game, somewhere in the regions cities, a shop to see rarity in pokemons and you can buy a Pokémon guide and it'll tell you where to look and a small description on the Pokémon. you can sell them Pokémon at any time once found , but they only accept rares and higher, and depending on it's Iv's , depends on how much it sells, obviously keeping the ingame trade, as it's perfect for people who want bargains than the same drowsey ( ;3 ) price. I think it's pretty cool. I am able to help as I have done some things similar to making my own Pokémon animations and such but it would be great to see this added in the game, im always here to help:)

PrinceCharming

Banned
Website
www.facebook.com
lol they are working on it when they can... you have to remember, staff is not being paid and is just fans like us... so bare with it man.. we will get it eventually... just have to have patience :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Introducing new, permanent content into the game is a key focus of the Staff right now. For add Hoenn other work needs to be done to stage its release (stringing together the Hoenn NPCs needed, as well as client-side development in addition to a new map editor). A new client will need to come first, however, so it can stably parse the map files produced by the new map editor. Making legendary Pokemon catchable would be a very bad idea for obvious reasons. As staff members have said Legendary pokémons will be never catchable.[/glow]

Merse

Youngster
Sorry, but I read only ideas which would totally ruin the game.
1) Legendaries: It was suggested so many times. It was rejected one very occasion for reasons I won't repeat here, search the forum a bit. The last time it was suggested was a mere few days ago.
2) Place to sell your Pokemon: This would be the perfect way to create endless money, and a paradise for botters. It would cause hyperinflation meaning each and every Pokemon would cost 999.999.999 Pokedollars, simply because it would be so easy to get money.
3) The other "ideas" are not ideas really... You just say you want more content, which is obviously the ultimate goal of everyone here.

Crimsonstar

This was just a few things I've thought of. I'm not insinuating that it SHOULD be done, but I think it would have been nice, Legendaries I see why now, yes. true.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]About introducing new regions the majority of the players would be happy if it happens. But you can try an ''advanced search'' in forums to notice about Hoenn and the troubles around. [/glow] ;)

Tecknician

Merse said:
Sorry, but I read only ideas which would totally ruin the game.
2) Place to sell your Pokemon: This would be the perfect way to create endless money, and a paradise for botters. It would cause hyperinflation meaning each and every Pokemon would cost 999.999.999 Pokedollars, simply because it would be so easy to get money..
Many MMO's have places to sell items to a npc for money, pokemon are equivalent to items for PWO. Usually if a player would sell items to a NPC it would be for very low amount, almost to the point its a desperate move to get money (IE: Selling dragonite for 4000 pokemoney.)

Very possible idea in the correct environment, however for pwo it is not yet ready for this type of feature.

Merse

Youngster
Exactly my point. Either you will get too much money and be able to exploit the system, or you won't get enough and you will easily find some player who will buy the Poke from you and in this case you won't use the system at all.

Tecknician

Hard to imagine Merse but there are people who play mmos that don't want to deal with the hassle of buying and selling items to other players.

The system is in many mmos for a reason.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Hard to imagine Merse but there are people who play mmos that don't want to deal with the hassle of buying and selling items to other players.

^^ I am one of those people. I even overpay for pokes that meet my criteria just so it can be over with. I'm the doofus that businessmen make a profit off of.

That being said, I'd never exchange a dragonite for 4k. However, if I have a pokemon which is in very low demand (eg: Bad stat duskull or Mr. Mime) it would be tempting if the price was calculated correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.