>>>Santa Claus giveaway mini event!!<<<

bloodyknuckles7

Keeping in mind that Christmas event is most likely not coming (though not 100% sure), I had an idea which I would like to share to all.
I am thinking of a mini event, which will go on for only 24-48 hrs.
In this event, there will be a NPC named Santa Claus, who will give everyone gifts upon talking to him.
This NPC could be placed in any particular city (Virdian City, most likely, but could be in any other city).
Gift will be in the form of a pokemon of random IVs.
The pokemon could be any pokemon, previously catchable or uncatchable.
There could also be chances that any lucky trainer(s) gets shiny pokemon too.
So at the end, i would like to say that its a free event (free in the sense that trainers will get free pokemon), on the occasion of Christmas. I know, coding the NPC, setting the game,etc. for just giving away free Pokemons seems like a bad idea, but hey its Christmas. We want our gifts.......xD.

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
PWO staff don't do spoils about events and future implementations, so yea, we never know. About this event idea, it's surely something we could work on sometime, but like it is, seems to be an excuse to get free stuff easily. That's usually not my thing :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We already had a Christmas event though, didn't we? At least, the Developers seem to think so. To Developers, Christmas and Halloween are equivalent, because Oct 31 = Dec 25

(If you get the joke, you're probably either a programmer, mathematician, or nerd :p )

justme1306

Youngster
We already had a Christmas event though, didn't we? At least, the Developers seem to think so. To Developers, Christmas and Halloween are equivalent, because Oct 31 = Dec 25

(If you get the joke, you're probably either a programmer, mathematician, or nerd :p )
or a pwo player :D

gingerprimarina

Youngster

Today is the National Mathematics day, cudn't help but look up this joke. :p