Rig Project Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigaudon

Youngster
I must have made a typo.
I can't fix it right now, but will do so when I get home in...8 hours. Yuck. Hang on until then.

Dragon16

Youngster
So i caught Politoed and it did not come with the Kings Rock... 3 days fishing for it and then this happens...

Rigaudon

Youngster
Dragon16 said:
So i caught Politoed and it did not come with the Kings Rock... 3 days fishing for it and then this happens...

The hold rate isn't 100%. If it were, what would be the point of fainting it?

Dragon16

Youngster
Rigaudon said:
Dragon16 said:

SO it is not a 100% Drop rate from fainting Or catching it?
Well then why make the encounter rate so Hard to find if it is not a 100% Drop rate...

Rigaudon

Youngster
Dragon16 said:
Rigaudon said:
Dragon16 said:

Well then why make the encounter rate so Hard to find if it is not a 100% Drop rate...

To clarify -
The *hold* rate (on-catch rate) is not 100%.

Dragon16

Youngster
Rigaudon said:
Dragon16 said:
Rigaudon said:
Dragon16 said:

To clarify -
The *hold* rate (on-catch rate) is not 100%.
so Fainting it is 100% Drop rate?

J0X1

Route 32 fishing is still broken. Misses way to much.

J0X1

Rigaudon said:
Thanks for the reminder. It should be better now.

It is better but still misses just a little bit more in comparation with ilex forest pond (that's where i fished recently aside from route 32).

Rigaudon

Youngster
As of last night, Johto Block 3 is ingame. This is mostly beneficial to newer players since the biggest change is a level buff. However, you may notice Sudowoodo isn't there anymore - don't worry, he'll be back later in a different area.

If you want to start a discussion or suggest stuff related to Johto blocks (including future or previous spawn changes), remember to check out this topic: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=36607

Rigaudon

Youngster
Block 4 is now ingame, but for reasons beyond my control the burnt tower and ancient tunnel spawns aren't appearing. This will get fixed as soon as I can manage. (EDIT: This is now fixed.)
I also fixed a couple of links that were off (that I kept forgetting about until now) and a miniscule issue with the Kimono Girl House.

Thanks to Luna, our artist, for being silly/keeping me company and giving me this in the chat while I worked.
Block_4.png

EDIT:
A healer will have been added to the Bell Tower Soon.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Block 5 isn't in yet, sorry if that bursts some bubbles. However, there is a little good news.

1) I added an NPC to the union rooms that explains how to trade evolve. So if you see somebody ingame asking why their haunter/kadabra/machoke/etc aren't evolving when they are traded, just say "talk to 'Trade Evolution Guy/Gal' and see if that helps."

2) Block 5 is a large undertaking. I've had to redo the permission system of the Johto maps that will be eventually going into the game and haven't yet gotten to adding the next block to the spreadsheet or recording the old spawn rates/etc. I'm probably going to split this block in half, and both halves are still going to take hours of work.

EDIT: Probably going to heavily delay this block. There are other projects/areas within staff I need to be on top of; the block can wait, the other projects really shouldn't. (sevii, massive update testing).

3) I've been asked this enough times this week that I could complete my future children's college fund if I were given a nickle for each answer, so here it is: Yes, we're working on an event. As usual, no, I can't provide an estimated release date. :(

4) I spent a good chunk of time today updating some internal systems/labels and thus the wiki can now be updated with more accuracy and confidence when it comes to spawns. We may or may not fully release more information about the rarities, but for now let's see how this goes.

Shoutout to Dbzgod, Fonty, Isguros, Half-angel, Tendou and I believe Jokerevolutor for their contributions to the wiki. The wiki is a sometimes a thankless/tedious job, but it's important to the project and I appreciate that so many people are willing to help the game improve and contribute. (Sorry if I did miss a mention for somebody! Thank you as well!)

Rigaudon

Youngster
Johto block 5a is released. We're about 78% of the way through our hotel. <3
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=36607

Johto Block 5b is next, which will be the Johto Safari. That one is going to take a significant amount of work, so bear with me.

Rigaudon

Youngster
The renovated Johto Safari Zone is now ingame. It's pretty different, so check it out if you have the chance.
As usual, please leave any feedback here:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=345793#pid345793

This concludes Block 5. Block 6 is next.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Block 6 is now ingame. Hooray!
As usual information and feedback on the changes have made their home here:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=36607

DomT.

Youngster
Woah Awesome Work Rig,Just a Question.Are there still more blocks left or this one was the last one?

Rigaudon

Youngster
DomT. said:
Woah Awesome Work Rig,Just a Question.Are there still more blocks left or this one was the last one?

This is not the last one. O0

Status
Not open for further replies.