Remove Pokemon from Game Corner

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I waited an entire YEAR, to save up FOUR Vouchers so I could get myself a Christmas present. I had a rather crap year, so a nice present is in order. And I got:

1605316046875.png

ZERO SPEED AERO. ALL Of these stats are such absolute GARBAGE, I can't even PRETEND I could use this. I didn't expect it would be perfect, but DAMN. MUST it be so lousy? I expected a bit better than this. 37 TOTAL IV Stat Points across ALL Stats. THIS, belongs in someone's collection. But collectors insist on taking all the max stat pokes and then never battling. Annoying. So I am reduced to trying to get something nice all on my own, and I get THIS.

Considering how extremely RARE, Event Vouchers are, there should be GUARANTEED IVs, 20+ or something. It's a special event, this (trading vouchers for pokemon) doesn't happen often, and staff ultimately has ENTIRE CONTROL over how many of these transactions happen. SO, it wouldn't KILL The Economy to let us have something DECENT instead of the absolute TRASH we keep getting. No one uses vouchers for anything except EXP. Shares. There's no point given the guaranteed chance for crap IVs.

Either take pokemon out of the voucher trader, or make them 20+. Either that, or make vouchers a daily quest. This isn't really a suggestion, it's more an ultimatum.

Now, I'm so disheartened that I can't even play the rest of the day to see if I can find something good in the Halloween Event, and I have to wait ANOTHER YEAR to see if I can have a nice Aero or not.

PS, I'm not complaining because I got 1 bad roll. This is a constant problem that has happened multiple times and I am FINALLY FED UP with it and launching a formal complaint and stating that this needs to be adjusted.

Redwaller66

Perhaps some kind of minigame you can grind for event tokens with each event? Allows people to farm some tokens during events. That keeps them "event vouchers". I also suggest making minimum 8 IVs for event voucher pokemon.

thunderclap

Youngster
Usually the ivs are semi pretend usable. You got a bad roll. Bad luck, I'm genuinely sorry you're upset. Everyone has been burnt before and that is PWO.

Good news is the economy is so bad, you can probably buy a decent 25 speed middle iv aero for 2-3m. Sell a kings rock or some battle tower items and you'll have that much fairly easily. It doesn't need to be a year's worth of waiting.

Side note: don't try to buy an old amber from a player because it's not tradeable. That happened to me and the idiot guy refused to buy the aero after I hatched it.

Minimum ivs just cheapens everything so I'm against that. Unless they're shinies of course.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I waited an entire YEAR, to save up FOUR Vouchers so I could get myself a Christmas present. I had a rather crap year, so a nice present is in order. And I got:

View attachment 6284

ZERO SPEED AERO. ALL Of these stats are such absolute GARBAGE, I can't even PRETEND I could use this. I didn't expect it would be perfect, but DAMN. MUST it be so lousy? I expected a bit better than this. 37 TOTAL IV Stat Points across ALL Stats. THIS, belongs in someone's collection. But collectors insist on taking all the max stat pokes and then never battling. Annoying. So I am reduced to trying to get something nice all on my own, and I get THIS.

Considering how extremely RARE, Event Vouchers are, there should be GUARANTEED IVs, 20+ or something. It's a special event, this (trading vouchers for pokemon) doesn't happen often, and staff ultimately has ENTIRE CONTROL over how many of these transactions happen. SO, it wouldn't KILL The Economy to let us have something DECENT instead of the absolute TRASH we keep getting. No one uses vouchers for anything except EXP. Shares. There's no point given the guaranteed chance for crap IVs.

Either take pokemon out of the voucher trader, or make them 20+. Either that, or make vouchers a daily quest. This isn't really a suggestion, it's more an ultimatum.

Now, I'm so disheartened that I can't even play the rest of the day to see if I can find something good in the Halloween Event, and I have to wait ANOTHER YEAR to see if I can have a nice Aero or not.

PS, I'm not complaining because I got 1 bad roll. This is a constant problem that has happened multiple times and I am FINALLY FED UP with it and launching a formal complaint and stating that this needs to be adjusted.
Ouch! Well that sucks, but better luck next time bro, I have the same luck with voucher pokemon, just got to take the licking and keep on ticking. :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Perhaps some kind of minigame you can grind for event tokens with each event? Allows people to farm some tokens during events. That keeps them "event vouchers". I also suggest making minimum 8 IVs for event voucher pokemon.
Or, to add to this idea, just make vouchers obtainable in the token store either daily or like maybe once a month or something like that.

Though maybe making them obtainable in BT for a massive sum of Battle points would be a better idea (as it would require players to play more often to do their daily BT runs to grind for the points needed for the vouchers)

Klay

Youngster
What if you pay one more voucher to be sure to have an all ivs 10+? and two more vouchers for an all ivs 20+?
basically 4 vouchers = Old Amber 0+
5 vouchers = Old Amber 10+
6 vouchers = Old Amber 20+
And this system for all other eggs/fossils

Also, if you could not write words randomly chosen with capital letters, it would greatly help and smooth the reading for us
Thanks beforehand, and good luck on your next Old Amber

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Minimum ivs just cheapens everything so I'm against that. Unless they're shinies of course.

Sure, I'm all for making all Event Voucher Pokes mandatory Shinies.

What if you pay one more voucher to be sure to have an all ivs 10+? and two more vouchers for an all ivs 20+?

I could get behind that idea.

Ouch! Well that sucks, but better luck next time bro

1605385908682.png

erhem. >_>

Thanks for the wishes. lmao I need more than luck.

I could have sold those vouchers for 8M and bought several nice pokemon. tbh, a 20+ Voucher poke should be worth 200M+ minimum. -_-

thunderclap

Youngster
My 70+ Mudkip too LOL (granted those were ts pokes, but still, IVs are a nightmare)
You bought 70 Mudkip and don't think the TS shiny odds should be revealed? That's $627.48 USD minimum (assuming MS discount), not even counting your attempts needed for S Charizard. People need to be informed that the odds are as terrible as they are before they spend hundreds of dollars on garbage.

To other ppl reading this: if you don't know what I'm talking about, see here: https://forum.pokemon-world-online....y-deal-discount-stack-with-ms-discount.38433/

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
You bought 70 Mudkip and don't think the TS shiny odds should be revealed? That's $627.48 USD minimum (assuming MS discount), not even counting your attempts needed for S Charizard. People need to be informed that the odds are as terrible as they are before they spend hundreds of dollars on garbage.

To other ppl reading this: if you don't know what I'm talking about, see here: https://forum.pokemon-world-online....y-deal-discount-stack-with-ms-discount.38433/
I wasn't after a shiny though, I just wanted a good one.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Also $627 over about a 6 month span isn't really that much, I pay more than that just in taxes over a single week. o_O

Last edited:

Boora

Youngster
i mean hopefully it doesn't fall on deaf ears, but if rygar is correct, and vouchers are THAT HARD to get (i wouldn't know) i don't think 15+ avg is a bad idea, considering the shiny chance is zero or close to it at least, none shiny 15+ wouldn't have a negetive effect on the game imo

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
What kind of millionaire are you? That's a month's pay here. >_>
I'm not even close to a millionaire which is the point I'm trying to make, $627 over 6 months isn't nearly as bad as it sounds when alot more is spent on taxes a week LOL

thunderclap

Youngster
I'm not even close to a millionaire which is the point I'm trying to make, $627 over 6 months isn't nearly as bad as it sounds when alot more is spent on taxes a week LOL
Doesn't that mean you make over $100,000 USD per year? I don't think that's representative of the average PWO player.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Doesn't that mean you make over $100,000 USD per year? I don't think that's representative of the average PWO player.
I don't make nearly 100k per year lol I barely make over half that.

thunderclap

Youngster
Maybe you're paying $627+ in taxes per paycheck then, every 2 weeks? Your numbers don't add up. What's "a lot" more than $627, around $700? That would be $36,400 in taxes you're paying per year, leaving you with ~$15000 take home pay? That's worse than Canadian taxes lol.

Already ran into your inability to do math in this thread though, so not surprised :p: https://forum.pokemon-world-online....ny-odds-pokemon-disposal-npc-using-rep.38360/

Last edited:

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
if rygar is correct, and vouchers are THAT HARD to get (i wouldn't know)

You don't do event quests?

There's typically only a couple events per year, and we have no assurance that there are vouchers since some of the events get scaled down to swarms instead. This current event gives 4 vouchers. If we have a Christmas event, it will potentially give 1 - 4 vouchers. If we also take into consideration the new years and Pinkan Island events we had earlier this year, they gave us a few vouchers as well, but I forget how many.

So, for the sake of argument, 3 Events per year, giving 4 vouchers per event, makes it 1 voucher per month. But you absolutely HAVE to participate during a narrow window of time or forfeit the vouchers.

That being said, 3 Events per year isn't Typical, and they're not always giving 4 vouchers, so, we could end up with less than 1 Event Voucher Per Month on Average.

The events that do happen are usually Halloween, and Christmas. Any other events during the year are bonus events that we weren't anticipating.

Event Vouchers are a finite resource strictly controlled by Staff. Attempting to get a Pokemon from the Vouchers is sheer lunacy given that the current range is ZERO - 31. Truthfully, there is NOTHING even Remotely Tempting in the Game Corner as it currently is.