Remove ignore button from pwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I think ignore is a perfectly acceptable term as it's point is to well, ignore. Also ignore works better than block because people can't by pass it with a simple name change which was always the work around in the past.

I say leave it as it is.
If people don't want to be ignored then don't do something that warrants it. Ignore is a good tool for people who like to try and enjoy the game instead of participating in long drawn out dramas or any other types of unecessary conflicts.
The point of this thread is to remove the ignore button.

And instead let block be the button that does the job. Simple.

First of all, this is not a debate. So, those who don't support my topic can stay away.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
The point of this thread is to remove the ignore button.

And instead let block be the button that does the job. simple.

You won't likely be the person understanding it.
And as explained the block feature doesn't work as well as the ignore feature. If anything, just remove the block feature and keep ignore, which I figure will eventually be what is done.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
And as explained the block feature doesn't work as well as the ignore feature. If anything, just remove the block feature and keep ignore, which I figure will eventually be what is done.
Like I said.

Updating the block feature to work as the ignore feature is good.

Rather than letting ignore stay.

Sweetboi

Youngster
That's enough! Quit hassling gingy, it's her suggestion in how she thinks may help others feel better. This isn't her suggestion alone, she's posting on behalf of others so don't go targeting her. If you were going to make her feel bad about her suggestion then there was no need for you to respond to suggestion at all. I'm not going to tolerate anybody having a go at my guild leader understand.

All she's trying to do is help someone make a suggestion in a way that would make someone and others feel less bad/hurt. She's just helping to share someone else's idea.

Please don't try to shame somebody that's trying to kindly think of others in the community.

whisMEAT

Youngster
Like Sweet said.

It would certainly be better for you to not to disrespect my opinions.

I'm well aware I'm not the only one. And other players are involved, hence the suggestion.

Stop commenting and slandering people incessantly on my thread. As you may know, you are one of the people who abuses the "ignore" button.
You wanted me to leak PM with rygar and i refused. You ignored/blocked me then i did in return.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I'm not going to tolerate anybody having a go at my guild leader understand.
Now I'm curious of how you will "not tolerate", please do make us understand.There hanst been much hassling on this thread from what I've seen, just a majority thats against the idea and have expressed their opinions for being against it. Again, its not harassing or hassling just because people do not agree with the suggestion.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
@Staff, Jobey and his guild members are creating a negative vibe. So, I ask this thread to be blocked from further comment by them or shut down completely.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Comments aren't negative just because people aren't agreeing with you, that's not how it works.
Have a nice day! :D
They are negative because people are being mocked and opinions are not being put respectfully.
You are making yourself look bad in the community.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I didn't read too much of the thread or thoughts about it, just the title and few words. I will just leave my thing from psychological point of view instead. In my opinion, aside from the timing of the command itself if its temporary or permanent until its manually unmarked, it's just a free will for a player to not see another player in case they do not get along. This would actually reduce the chance of seeing them fighting or whatever. I know it might sound bad but one shouldn't care much about others' opinions as long as he/she is helping, treating people well and is on the correct road and sure about it. We all got/get and will still get ignored but if we care about it much, we aren't having a correct mindset and time management.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I didn't read too much of the thread or thoughts about it, just the title and few words. I will just leave my thing from psychological point of view instead. In my opinion, aside from the timing of the command itself if its temporary or permanent until its manually unmarked, it's just a free will for a player to not see another player in case they do not get along. This would actually reduce the chance of seeing them fighting or whatever. I know it might sound bad but one shouldn't care much about others' opinions as long as he/she is helping, treating people well and is on the correct road and sure about it. We all got/get and will still get ignored but if we care about it much, we aren't having a correct mindset and time management.
Now, that's what I call respectful and dignified comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.