Relicanth's Log of Updates

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Uhmm... so... hai peep! I'm around since a year ago and I usually do minor things that aren't really worth to do a live log but at this time I was in a need to create my log for important updates. Stay tuned!

Log of Updates:

January, 12th (2016)
Prize Corner Updated.
The Prize corner has been updated and it is now split in 5 Tiers as opposite of 3.
Aerodactyl and Munchlax got a downgrade.
Togepi, Magby and Elekid now has their own lower level tier without their last evolution items.
Exp. Share has been added!
You are now able to buy the evolution stone of a certain pokemon along with its egg. (That not includes happiny. Please note Mantyke cant evolve yet)

August, 30th (2015)
Roar Quest implemented. The Quest was placed in Lake of Rage from Serenity NPC
Quest Details:
  • Quest Requires new pokemons after the implementation of this NPC to be shown. In addition the same pokemon cannot be used again and it must have your OT (Original Trainer)
  • The NPC wants your pokemon to have a decibel scale equal or higher than 85. Certain conditions depends on the chosen pokemon.
  • Quest requires you an in game time of 2 hours to be done again.
  • Rewards 3 TM Roar once completed, if you are listed in the records 2 additional TM Roar will be given.
May, 28th (2015)
Expanded the Stealth Rock move tutor as a permanent game addition. The Stealth Rock move will be inside a house from Goldenrod City while there's a quest at Mt.Mortar
Quest Details:
  • NPC Rocky located in the entrance of Mt.Mortar from Ecruteak City.
  • Daily Quest (it lets you redo it after 24 hours from the point you did talk with the NPC)
  • Rewards a Quartz once completed.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Teesel said:
Great news! Sooo maybe bring back also Ice Punch tutor? :D

Maybe someday, Ice Punch tutor is not a one time only tutor but it will be less seen than Stealth Rock as it wont be a permanent addition,

billbufalo

Good news! Very nice! What you think about put mover tutor Ice punch some day reli ? :D

Saric

Youngster
billbufalo said:
Good news! Very nice! What you think about put mover tutor Ice punch some day reli ? :D
Maybe try looking at the post above yours?

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
MaxChakra! said:
What can the quartz be used for? i still have some from the event.

The stealth rock move tutor still requires Quartzes, check the 28th May log for more information.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Jhanex said:
there is daily quest or not reli?

It isnt a daily quest. After the completion of teh quest she requires you an additional of 2 online hours to do it again, in short if your gametime is 100 and you have completed the quest (failing or suceeding) you will be able to do it again once your gametime is at least 102 hours.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Due several bug reports about this and our Devs currently focusing on the updates already stated in our changelogs, I've added a NPC named Eeveelution Fan Reyer in Goldenrod and Saffron Pokecenters to teach your eeveelutions moves from eevee as temporary way while this issue is subject to be fixed in future.

The-Joker

sucker punch don't fail when change the pokemon........

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 694