Really really old player

lundy2244

Hey everyone I'm a super super old player called lundy I played years and years ago and was wondering is this game still active enough to enjoy cause it came up on my old email and was wondering if its worth playing again

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
While PWO does not attract the large playerbase it had once upon a time (the average count of players online at peak times is only around 50, rising to 100+ during events), the players who remain are active and dedicated. Development of the game continues apace; and we hope coming updates in the near future will attract former players who are waiting for something fresh.

lundy2244

Your name sounds very familiar to me and I just wanted to see if the game was still as awesome and as cool as it was years back

lundy2244

Yea I played back when 420 was a guild and I can't even remember most of the really old players

lundy2244

I played maybe 2011-2012 maybe even better I played with players like mati_leo ferci referee fantom tomljanovic hof69 just to name a few

Mallow-

Youngster
Everything old becomes new again. Good day to you Lundy. Hope you stick around :)