Rare Pokemon!

BeLLyFiZzLe

Random thread I thought I'd put out there lol Now over my many many years of being on here I've seen some amazingly rare Pokemon, most notably the legendary Pokemon Mew (Still have the screenshot from the Xmas event lol) But apart from the extremely rare shinies I've seen in game and on the mart like S Snorlax and shiny starters, I'm curious as to some of the lesser known rare Pokemon out there that people might have... One in particular I have from an old event is Azurill. It's was VR in an old event and since then I've yet to encounter another person with it as well. Not the most obvious or an "Epic" Pokemon, but I never ever seen one on the mart or in game. Feel free to drop your own stories of lesser known "Rare" Pokemon! Cheers! Happy hunting. Surely someone else has to have one as well lol :D

Last edited:

BeLLyFiZzLe

Haha, what do you know, today for the first time, I've seen someone with Azurill, touche' R2-D2 lol :)

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
This is an interesting thread, I figured there'd be posts here. @Navier and Hrc51 should both be in here now.

I am the current owner of a Shiny Manectric. Midou got it, and then regretted it, and was trying to pawn it off on anyone he could, but most players refused him. I ended up accepting it. Personally, I haven't seen others in game, though there surely could be some.

I also happen to have caught an S Gligar, with super nice stats, and traded it (and some other stuff) for an S Tyranitar. I haven't seen many of either of these, but I have seen at least 1 other S Tyranitar, and Gliscor.

Boora

Youngster
Well i've been around long enough to see almost everything,
the only thing that wows me are T4/5 during event that people get lucky enough to get once in a while (and after event they're UO's)
And blades Aero, defenity blades aero.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Speaking of Legendary pokemon, doesn't Fadoka have a 4x or 5x 31 IV Dragonite?

HanjiZoe has a level 5 Charizard.

veeda has a Charizard that all IVs are 1. 1 HP, 1 Atk, 1 Def, 1 SpAtk, 1 SpDef, 1 Speed.

If I am remembering correctly.

shodan21

Youngster
Speaking of Legendary pokemon, doesn't Fadoka have a 4x or 5x 31 IV Dragonite?

4x - 31 hp, atk, def, and speed.

A Relicanth, if that's still rare

it... never really was, since those were repeatable acquisitions from fossilween (unlike shieldon and cranidos, which were one or the other per person). think they were obtained by trading huntail's drop, iirc.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
it... never really was, since those were repeatable acquisitions from fossilween (unlike shieldon and cranidos, which were one or the other per person). think they were obtained by trading huntail's drop, iirc.

The one I have is from 2010/11, so it definitely was rare until this Fossilween event (not sure when this was). Thanks though.

shodan21

Youngster
The one I have is from 2010/11, so it definitely was rare until this Fossilween event (not sure when this was). Thanks though.

fossilween was november 2016. i didnt realize relicanth was actually available prior to that event. i dont think there were that many obtained, though, since you had to grind a drop from a t5 to get it (and the drop was also used for other parts of the event quest, so youd need more than one before spending on relicanth eggs), but there were a lot of players in that event and it was fairly long, so who knows. i myself got three of them, i think, one of which is pretty excellent.

1610397795775.png

Isguros

Youngster
They once handed out a level 101 Magikarp as a tournament(?) prize, and a couple years later they temporarily added this helpful feature that your Pokemon would ask to evolve after every single battle, instead of after leveling up.

Gattaca

They once handed out a level 101 Magikarp as a tournament(?) prize, and a couple years later they temporarily added this helpful feature that your Pokemon would ask to evolve after every single battle, instead of after leveling up.
Nice trivia, Iggy! How you doing?