"Random Pokemon" option for Token Store

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Having a cheap (like 1K or something) option that will give you 1 TS Pokemon "at random", like having wild encounters. It would be mildly amusing to play with for a while.

Klay

Youngster
That could be both "fun" and healthy for the mart (more different pok species, and not just beldum beldum beldum ralts beldum beldum...). Good job on thinking of that one (1k is too cheap tho)

What about a "pack of 5 random poks" for 10k? that would be like opening a YGO! booster, that part might attract players who don't use token store usually

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Shinies would be like the Foil cards you find in booster packs. lol

Speaking of that, makes me think of how the Shiny boost item would apply to the "Booster Pack". If using 1 shiny enhancer would boost the odds for all pokes in the pack, then I'd be in love with that idea and be really tempted to buy the Booster Packs.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Some time ago, I suggested to the Staff the idea that PWO could implement a Wonder Trade style system, whereby Pokémon (and maybe we can extend this to other things such as Tokens) can be given up in exchange for a randomly chosen donation by another player. There was concern, however, that due to the wildly differing values of Pokémon, the likelihood is either the system would never give away anything a player would consider "valuable" - in which case people might grow disappointed with the system and it'd fall into disuse - or, that there would be a handful of trades where the value of what was sent and received is so disparate that it would lead to backlash.