Random battle bug

DH94

Youngster
Hello
When an opponent accepts your battle request, sometimes after tens of minutes, and you went back to hunting etc. you get into the random battle unexpectedly and because you are still moving the bug happens. You are back in the map you were a moment ago but you have random battle pokes in your team and cant do a thing but relog and you get an automatic loss.
Its super annoying and it drives me mad every time this happens.
Why is this not fixed yet!

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Hello, would you be willing to post a recording of this issue to help us recreate and resolve it faster?

shodan21

Youngster
not a recording, but essentially, the issue is that if you send a battle request, it has no expiration time, so the other player can accept it at an inopportune time, such as when youre in a wild encounter.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Hello and thank you for the clarification, but it was not necessary.

We're aware of the basic issue, but we want to see a recording of a player's client when this issue occurs to see the inputs, cause and effect. This may help us find a solution faster.

DH94

Youngster
I will try and record it, but it will be kinda hard, since its a random ocurence and you cant really predict when someone is gonna accept a battle request... I will give it a shot

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I will try and record it, but it will be kinda hard, since its a random ocurence and you cant really predict when someone is gonna accept a battle request... I will give it a shot

Hello again, I would like to clarify that only the battle itself needs to be recorded when this glitch occurs. Specifically, record from the start of the battle and try doing inputs like normal to show us how the client is responding to this for you.