Not open for further replies.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Re: Questions and Answers

The Playerdex will soon be updated with the new Trainer's Mart system - this has had unforeseen delays, but we now hope to have it officially launched during the month of June.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

We're doing another one of these topics, to submit a question pm this account or email takuku1[at]gmail.com. Please note that the subject must start with 'PWOQAA' otherwise it will be ignored. We will be accepting questions till the 3rd June.

G

Should I even bother training a pokemon with ungodly negative exp, or just wait for it to get fixed and work on training other pokemon?

PkmnMasterRed

Might as well get to training. You dont know when the fix can happen. Good luck.

Maideza

MrSinister said:
Should I even bother training a pokemon with ungodly negative exp, or just wait for it to get fixed and work on training other pokemon?

The *fix* will just remove the "-". So -6/3, will be 9.

Ru23773

hi.. I try to reset my password many time but i cant receive any emails to reset my pass...
what should i do with this problem?

Tankers15

I have a question about the donation system. Will there ever be a way to donate through a pre-paid card such as "25$ VISA Card"?

G

Tankers15 said:
I have a question about the donation system. Will there ever be a way to donate through a pre-paid card such as "25$ VISA Card"?

And when can we expect an automated system?

I got some info about it being in the works but that's all I know.

PkmnMasterRed

They are working on reinstalling the auto mated system but for now we must be patient. They are doing enough as it is.
I understand your concern for I am going through the same thing with waiting for tokens. We all are. But just give them some time and they will aid.

ash.catchem

Youngster

I think the question of earning XPs from PvP battles is not a good idea, as if in a tourney, like some lvl 50, if you battle other players and you get XPs, and then your pokemon would level up and then they can't b used anymore in the tourney..
And I think there should permament NO to that question.. ;)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

For anyone who's posting questions here, please see the following extended tweet - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hi7hfp

As note to anyone else, you got less than 2 days to submit your questions to staff. Details in the above tweet.

psychosamm

Youngster

Here's a good question i thought up:

What are a few large scale updates that we will be seeing in the near future? Updates that will be noticeable to the players and ultimately change PWO for the better.

Zoidfa

^ this i know this is fan made and devs have real lives but it seems like the game is pretty static

Status
Not open for further replies.