Questions and Answers: June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash.catchem

Youngster
well another question, there has been lighthouse mapping quest in december/november i think..
So that map will come to PWO soon or not?? or that only just a quest for certain player mappers..??

mad30

Youngster
ash.catchem said:
well another question, there has been lighthouse mapping quest in december/november i think..
So that map will come to PWO soon or not?? or that only just a quest for certain player mappers..??
At the time we were relatively free and so we were looking for things to implement into the game, since the contest ended however we have found more important things to address, which is why it hasn't been put ingame yet.

Along with that the current ge group has some activity concerns due to various reasons, I myself for example do not have home interent and i have to go elsewhere to get on, this severely limits the time i have available to work on pwo.

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
www.shop.platinum-age-designs.com
I cant wait for this game to have an actual story.
I wish when that happens there was an option to restart your account. I guess that wont make sense for people who bought tokens and stuff but I wouldnt mind if I can enjoy a giant pokemon story with my favorite pokemon, fighting some new form of Team Rocket and all that.
It would make the experience that much more incredible. 8-Q (Foams out mouth)

GawertyXL

PkmnTrainerReginald said:
I cant wait for this game to have an actual story.
I wish when that happens there was an option to restart your account. I guess that wont make sense for people who bought tokens and stuff but I wouldnt mind if I can enjoy a giant pokemon story with my favorite pokemon, fighting some new form of Team Rocket and all that.
It would make the experience that much more incredible. 8-Q (Foams out mouth)

oh boy reginald we have to take you too get your shots now dont we :p

ash.catchem

Youngster
A question, is something has happened to forums today?? I mean the no. of posts of every players has been reduced? Is it that some topics are deleted?? ???

cooler198

this was a great article but one thing that whould be good a special information window just for the pkm you have

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
ash.catchem said:
A question, is something has happened to forums today?? I mean the no. of posts of every players has been reduced? Is it that some topics are deleted?? ???
A rare glitch has screwed up post counts across the Forum. Fixing it is currently proving difficult due to the large number of accounts and posts that exist.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Jinji said:
ash.catchem said:
A rare glitch has screwed up post counts across the Forum. Fixing it is currently proving difficult due to the large number of accounts and posts that exist.
Phpbb seems to have a bug which causes when re-syncing posts, instead it decides to set all to 0 - we can fix it, however the forums are best going offline during the time.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
My nearly a thousand posts...GONE! ALLL GONE!

Meh, whatever. It's not like we haven't switched forums and lost everything before.

Faabz.

Youngster
Question:Are you going to put more payment methods(like PaySafeCard,Mobile and SMS) for people who don't have credit card or can't use paypal?

G

Ummm.... Okay? Enforcive Much lol. I think my brain may explode. Anyway, I guess some information was helpful. Thanks.

G

I don't know if I should ask here since there is no July question thread, but here my question.

Will you try to do the Orange Islands before Hoenn ?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We already made a topic requesting questions for a July topic (which will be posted up next week), we'll be asking for questions for August one in a week or two.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Lass_Leaf said:
What happen with July and August Q&A ?
Next day or two, questions have been submitted to the rest of the staff.

SQINI

HI

People have probablly asked this but..... when willl there bee an "auction house"???
Will it be available to all players?
What will be the requirmentes?

SQINI

Saric

Youngster
SQINI said:
HI

People have probablly asked this but..... when willl there bee an "auction house"???
Will it be available to all players?
What will be the requirmentes?

SQINI
As far as i'm aware, the auction house will be available on the new playerdex when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.